Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
I remember back during the draft process when they worked Goff out--------it was raining. Coincidence for his debut! Come on Jared, at least give us hope for the future.......it's game time!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice!! Shelley Smith just reported that on their day off Thursday Goff had the whole offense come in on their day off and work through all the drills they did on Wednesday's practice. He wanted to make sure everybody was on the same page. I like the leadership and the work ethic!

Doesn't mean anything for this particular game, BUT it's a great sign of things to come. This kid's gonna change our fortunes at some point, just a matter of when IMO.

Only concern for me today is his health. Just avoid the vicious shots and settle in Jared.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Perfect day. Lets go fellow Rammers! The field may be tough due to steady rain.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't particularly like the scripted plays there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
D needs to answer that start.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great job, Kendricks. False start on 1st down and then miss the block on 2nd down.