Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If for nothing other than shutting these so called experts on TV up I want Goff to have a great game. So tired of these idiots and their negativity about him and our team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
_______
br-jared-goff-rd1-pk-1-buff-los-angeles-rams-2442945.png
230683_TTOnDK5t.jpg
tumblr_ngdw5nKOZt1rve49co1_1280.jpg

_______
Billboard.gif

so it begins.jpg

go down.jpg

Fist Bump.gif

"Today a Star is Born!!"

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We've waited months.
...then weeks
...then days
...now we're down to a couple of hours.

I'm prepping for Thanksgiving dinner to kill the last moments and keep busy until our new QB era begins.

Bruce2980

Starter
So just to make this clear, everyone's excitement for today's game happens to be because Goff is starting? Is that not directly related to the fact that Keenum is not. So it's OK in this thread to be happy that Keenum isn't starting, and to cheer for Goff? If so then;
OH HELL YEAH BABY, SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My prediction. The first play of Goff's career is a play action deep TD pass to Tavon Austin flying down the field

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Here's to winning the toss, taking the ball, and putting Goff in the hurry up and the Dolphins on their heels right out the tunnel. LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!

…..

Legend
Eric D. Williams ESPN Staff Writer
i

Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff headed to the locker room after a pre-game throwing session with QB coach Chris Weinke watching. Goff looked relaxed and comfortable throwing the ball.

22f72cb0-4928-44d6-8d68-ff4cb5169e59.jpg

Edit- Eric Dickerson was seen nearby, looking on intently.

Last edited:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
in terms of media, this is a lose-lose game. either goff sucks and the media rips him and the rams, or he plays good and they rip fisher/rams for not playing him earlier. gonna be a bad media week

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
in terms of media, this is a lose-lose game. either goff sucks and the media rips him and the rams, or he plays good and they rip fisher/rams for not playing him earlier. gonna be a bad media week

It does have a "no-win" feel to it in that regard.

I'll still take the win and second guessing (y)

…..

Legend

well lets be honest.....its pretty easy to rip Fisher and Co lately. We'll be able to cast that aside in favor of good vibrations should Goff come in and light the world on fire. ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Is this you?

Rams fan David Gardea proudly wearing his No. 16 Jared Goff jersey at today's game in honor of his first NFL start. "I finally get to represent him," Gardea said. "I can't wait. When you get the No. 1 overall pick, you've got to play him." - Eric D. Williams/ESPN Staff Writer

ca1b4b37-3f81-4444-9260-a399064a8817.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Don't really care what the media has to say. If it's speculation smothered by sensationalism, the article is already garbage.