Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its Game Day!

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Game-Trailer-Rams-vs-Dolphins/591867ae-714c-4f5a-8f12-0c2ae708266a

IMG_0803_zpsgkhpphio.jpg

jap

Legend
Excitement in the air for Goff Game Day One, CGI? :sneaky: I honestly believe Fish would have started this rookie in Week One if he thought Jared was ready. After Nick burned out, he was essentially stuck with Case as the starter. Sean was in almost the same boat as Jared; Mannion has only experienced mop up minutes, with no NFL starting experience.

I have no real super expectations for Jared. Getting over the starting day butterflies can be an ordeal in itself for some players. I just hope Greg Williams has done a thorough job of introducing the blue chip rook to the insanity of crazy schemes that NFL DC's love to initiate franchise QB wanna-be's with. If he can light up the 'Phins' secondary downfield, especially with the diminutive & electric Tavon, that's gonna send NFL DC's scurrying to flood the secondary with bodies to prevent our Little Big Man from running wild at Warp Five. That alone will serve to loosen the high focus attention on Todd and allow him to do his runaway Express! thing.

The Day of the Goff has arrived in the Land of LaLa! Will the Horns' offense---can the Horns' offense ever be truly the same again?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure I'll spend much time in the GDT this weekend. Likely be sitting on the couch cheering the boys on and watching closely.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/20/robert-quinn-expected-to-play-for-rams/

Robert Quinn expected to play for Rams
Posted by Josh Alper on November 20, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpta0ognhywrlyti1ntbjyju0mzdjnzdmmwewownhn2ni-e1398706312408.jpeg
AP

Rams defensive end Robert Quinn’s week started with a trip to the hospital and it looks like it will end with him back in his usual spot in the starting lineup.

Quinn was listed as questionable on the team’s Friday injury report after returning to practice earlier in the day and, per multiple reports, he’s expected to be in the lineup when the Rams host the Dolphins on Sunday. Quinn said Friday that he hoped that would be the case and attributed his trip to the hospital to dehydration.

“That’s what I took from the whole thing,” Quinn said, via the Los Angeles Daily News. “Drink more water — and often, at that. … It kind of just overwhelmed me. It really just surprised me. Happened so fast. Didn’t really have a lot of time to think about it. Just dealt with it when I realized what was going on. Kept on moving forward.”

Defensive end Eugene Sims, who was dealing with a concussion this week, was also listed as questionable for Sunday and the Rams could use all the defensive help they can get in support of Jared Goff in the rookie quarterback’s first NFL start.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gurley breaks out today, big! And I hope Goff hits Gurley in the flat as well because that will lead to some big plays too.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmmm Quinn against a rookie LT making his first start and it's on the road in front of 80k plus.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't been this stoked for a regular season game in I don't know how long!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When these two Teams last met in 2012 These Rookies had a good day ..
gaines-thigpen-cdavis.jpg

EJ Gaines and Cody Davis and .. they're not rookies anymore! now we have...
-westbrooks.jpg

Ethan Westbrooks. I think he's going to do well, in rotation.
We sacked Tannehill 3 Times, And Donald wasn't on the Teams then!!
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
A little rain to start our morning. Low chance during game time. We don't get rain here often. Curious that it happened on this day.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice!! Shelley Smith just reported that on their day off Thursday Goff had the whole offense come in on their day off and work through all the drills they did on Wednesday's practice. He wanted to make sure everybody was on the same page. I like the leadership and the work ethic!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I hope if Goff stinks the place up, the LA crowd doesn't start calling for Mannion in the second half...

…..

Legend
Gurley breaks out today, big! And I hope Goff hits Gurley in the flat as well because that will lead to some big plays too.

Would certainly help my prediction if Gurley was effective. I'm predicting Quick breaks out (again) and gets Goff bombed at least once, maybe twice.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I am going to the game today so I won't be on the game day thread but I will talk with you guys after the game! Let's get Goff's first win! The Coliseum is going to be LOUD!:yay:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well I am so JACKED. Leaving for the game in 10 min. The last Rams game I went to was Seahawks @ Rams in Anaheim. Rams won. I never thought they would come back. I even started to believe it didn't matter anymore cause I could still watch them every sunday on direct tv. Well, when they announced the Rams were coming home I couldn't believe that I cared so much after all. Now with LAs new QB....well like I said. I AM FUCKING JACKED!!!!! Talk to you all after the game. GO RAMS!!