Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We will rally around Jared Goff, and we will play good football!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm seriously pumped for this game
I'm a Rams fan my brothers a dolphin it's on sky ...there's gonna be some serious (good natured ribbing all round ) and it's the 20th of goffember Mark this day down lads

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's to the first game of a long career for Goff . See you guys in the celebration thread.

A55VA6

Legend
I hope the crowd at the Coliseum stays quiet when we're on offense... last thing we need is Goff having trouble hearing because of our fans.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Damn im so anxious, a lot riding on the future of our team with what happens today. Lol its gonna be an intense game!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Approximately 30 Looooong minutes to go until game Time! Time to pop another Beer!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Ready for the J - ROD in a rainy Coluseum

Attachments

• 20161120_123604.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 161

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Anyone know if there is an aceplayer stream for this game ? Someone posted one last week and it was perfect.

jap

Legend
in terms of media, this is a lose-lose game. either goff sucks and the media rips him and the rams, or he plays good and they rip fisher/rams for not playing him earlier. gonna be a bad media week

The hell with the media! They never liked us anyway.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The rain is here. Let this be a cleansing of all the losing and a start of a new winning era!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
A lot of chatter about backs missing reads. Benny said it twice in pre game interview. And Demarco and the pre game team said that the tape shows Gurley missing lanes. The team said heopefully TG gets on track or we may see more of Benny. Go Todd and JG make it impossible to be taken out.