Do we use the franchise tag?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If so Who?

• Joyner

Votes: 48 64.9%
  • Watkins

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

A55VA6

Legend
Joyner better get tagged. I love Sammy and I want him to stay, but we can't let Joyner go anywhere.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams gonna take the next year's third rounder it seems. No way they'll be in the mix if he hits open market. Not in this class of FAs. Sammy is far and away the best option out there, and the draft blows @$$ too at the position.

He gonna get paid.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Couple more threads on this and we'll be good! :p

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Joyner has been tagged per Schefter

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think upset isn't the word to describe anyone unless I missed a rant some where. Concerned is a better way of putting it. Especially since we have so many, what some would call "premium", free agents hitting the market at their respective positions. I'll be upset if we don't retain several of them when the smoke clears.
Disconcerting, concerned, sad, worriesome etc etc etc

Just a few of the phrases I’ve seen multiple times. Lots of teams have so called premium players hitting the market. Those are the ones that want to hit the market the most so they can get more.

Psycho_X

Legend
What is a non-exclusive tag?:confused:
train

• A "non-exclusive" franchise player must be offered a one-year contract for an amount no less than the average of the top five cap hits at the player's position for the previous five years applied to the current salary cap, or 120 percent of the player's previous year's salary, whichever is greater. A non-exclusive franchise player may negotiate with other NFL teams, but if the player signs an offer sheet from another team, the original team has a right to match the terms of that offer, or if it does not match the offer and thus loses the player, is entitled to receive two first-round draft picks as compensation.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Had anyone heard anything about negotiations? I half wonder if they did it because the dead line was on them and they want to work out other deals without that one hanging over their heads.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Rams gonna take the next year's third rounder it seems. No way they'll be in the mix if he hits open market. Not in this class of FAs. Sammy is far and away the best option out there, and the draft blows @$$ too at the position.

He gonna get paid.
Allen Robinson’s been much better and is a FA. Coming off an acl but that’s no issue, as we know.