direct tv sunday nfl ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Why...just out of curiosity?

Because I went through hell with them when my Madden Sunday ticket key was not valid last year. I had to speak to 30 Different people and explain myself over and over because they kept transfering me, they told me there is no Madden Sunday ticket promo, after 10 people finally admitting to there is one they then told me if I wanted to use the Madden key I had to get there service, they even tried to tell me to read the fine print that it requires me to get 2 years of service of tv/phone/net. Finally after speaking to a manager he was the only one smart enough to google the promo and gave me his number and email. I had to email the a photo of the key, invoice and my ID and he got me a new key. Why would direct tv make a deal with EA and not even inform there employees of it. When you called EA they said you have to call Direct tv. When you call Direct TV they have no idea what your talking about and laugh at you like your crazy. Any company like this can fuck off.

fearsomefour

Legend
That would be awesome -- I've had Sunday Ticket for the last 10 years, and will continue to do so because I live in the Philly TV market. If they were to offer an a la carte setup on a pay-per-game basis, that would be super-sweet!
Would be nice but will never happen. Would be bad business for Directv and the NFL.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think NFL games are gonna be streamed on some new device...Riox or something like that. Can't remember the name.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Would be nice but will never happen. Would be bad business for Directv and the NFL.

Never say never -- with streaming subscription services growing in popularity, I could see something like this becoming a reality in the next 10-15 years. And the NFL is breaking into streaming with NFL Now, due out next month. It won't have live games initially, but it will have content tailored to the subscriber's favorite team and will be viewable on streaming boxes like Roku & Amazon Fire TV as well as mobile devices.

The NFL will still get paid -- DirecTV...maybe not.

ausmurp

Starter
Best way to watch NFL streams is through random streaming sites that go up and down all yr. Just google "watch live NFL games"

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah, if they ever did offer any kind of cheaper option to just get one team's games (especially with a per game thing, since of course you wouldn't buy it if your team's game that week was on free TV), almost everyone would spend less, since people tend to be fans of just one team.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is NFL rewind worth the $$$ ? I grew up with tape delay back in the day.I personally like watching the game in slow motion rewind after a play blows up.
I usually get way to wreaked on Sunday watching all the games.It's easy to miss a couple plays without volume.
I also work a lot of Sundays,and try to follow on radio.D'Marco does ok with his comments.
Would be nice if ATT can show games.Preseason NFL rewind is good for recording.Get to see all the young prospects.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Because I went through hell with them when my Madden Sunday ticket key was not valid last year. I had to speak to 30 Different people and explain myself over and over because they kept transfering me, they told me there is no Madden Sunday ticket promo, after 10 people finally admitting to there is one they then told me if I wanted to use the Madden key I had to get there service, they even tried to tell me to read the fine print that it requires me to get 2 years of service of tv/phone/net. Finally after speaking to a manager he was the only one smart enough to google the promo and gave me his number and email. I had to email the a photo of the key, invoice and my ID and he got me a new key. Why would direct tv make a deal with EA and not even inform there employees of it. When you called EA they said you have to call Direct tv. When you call Direct TV they have no idea what your talking about and laugh at you like your crazy. Any company like this can freak off.

Good answer.:cautious: I've had Direct TV for awhile, and have been pretty satisfied. Also had the ticket last year, but am not getting it again.

Fact is, one is pretty spoiled here in Vegas, because ALL the games are on EVERYWHERE, and it's more fun to watch games in that kind of atmosphere.

Angry Ram

OK to clear it up, the new thing is called Roku.

You pay for it and you get NFL Now. Press conferences, other vids, and on demand game replays.

Not live games. Sucks.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I got some TVs at work that came with that Roku usb thing. Is it worth a damn? @Angry Ram

Angry Ram

I got some TVs at work that came with that Roku usb thing. Is it worth a damn? @Angry Ram

Yeah, if you don't have any other means of watching Netflix or hulu. You stream stuff from your phone/tablet to the tv. It's like chromecast. The stick anyway.

The main thing is like a central hub for all that. IDK the specifics, but obviously stuff like netflix, hulu, etc you gotta pay a monthly fee for.

All this stream stuff is just a lot of hassle. Gotta have the right device. The right internet speed. A tv compatible for it. Constant updating. Finding the thing you want to see, and then disappointment when you find out it's not there. Plus the monthly charge on top of the internet cost. So when you add all that up, the cost vs. having cable/satellite isn't all that different. Sure you can go the minimalist route, but who honestly does that?

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I normally let one person hook up to my HD Slingbox to watch all the games. People have said the quality was outstanding so there is another option.
Thanks man I had a blast watching those games and the quality was amazing!

fearsomefour

Legend
Never say never -- with streaming subscription services growing in popularity, I could see something like this becoming a reality in the next 10-15 years. And the NFL is breaking into streaming with NFL Now, due out next month. It won't have live games initially, but it will have content tailored to the subscriber's favorite team and will be viewable on streaming boxes like Roku & Amazon Fire TV as well as mobile devices.

The NFL will still get paid -- DirecTV...maybe not.
The reason I say it will not happen is because of uneven purchase distribution. If the Cowboys sell 2 million of a single game and the Jags sell 100,000 the NFL is going to get into profit sharing lawsuits like we have seen in MLB. Buying the whole package is better for the brand and protects the NFL from a host of legal issues that would come (probably) from single game options.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Good answer.:cautious: I've had Direct TV for awhile, and have been pretty satisfied. Also had the ticket last year, but am not getting it again.

Fact is, one is pretty spoiled here in Vegas, because ALL the games are on EVERYWHERE, and it's more fun to watch games in that kind of atmosphere.

Yea, I can only imagine being able to watch the games in Vegas, I love the Vegas atmosphere lol

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Should be by the end of this year. I read that nothing will change for this season because that's the contract that was already in place, but come next season the merger will be in full effect and I guarantee AT&T customers will a break on ticket. Verizon has been pretty exclusive in their NFL exclusives. I don't have direct, so I'm hoping, in the event that the rams do move, that I will be open to Ticket from AT&T