direct tv sunday nfl ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Can you buy Sunday nfl ticket without having direct tv? I had the ticket last year thanks to the madden code, so is it true that you will not be able to purchase nfl sunday ticket as a non direct tv subscriber?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Can you buy Sunday nfl ticket without having direct tv? I had the ticket last year thanks to the madden code, so is it true that you will not be able to purchase nfl sunday ticket as a non direct tv subscriber?

As I understand it, DirecTV is forced to offer The Sunday Ticket streaming to your computer and smart devices to people who can't get DirecTV because they are in an apartment or have no line of site or some other reason. With a little investigation it seems you could figure out a way to get it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Since AT&T bought directv, I really hope they will hook their customers up.

Philly5

Rookie

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Get the following:

- One Chromecast, $35
- A laptop (hopefully you have one already) running Chrome
- Vipbox.tv

Stream your Chrome to your TV via Chromecast, and voila - free Rams games, fuck DirectTV.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
where do you find the prices to buy sunday ticket with the app?

cracengl

Rookie
Get the following:

- One Chromecast, $35
- Vipbox.tv

Stream your Chrome to your TV via Chromecast, and voila - free Rams games, freak DirectTV.
Has that gotten better in the last 3 or 4 years? Back then I tried streaming on my laptop, but it was hit or miss. Usually it was pretty shitty quality and sometimes would just randomly quit. I'd be willing to do it this year if it is any better though.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Nope.
You still must have Direct TV.

Red Alice?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Get the following:

- One Chromecast, $35
- Vipbox.tv

Stream your Chrome to your TV via Chromecast, and voila - free Rams games, freak DirectTV.
How's the quality?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Since AT&T bought directv, I really hope they will hook their customers up.

Slow down there, El. ATT hasn't bought DirectTV just yet, but when they do they are looking at integrating the content of both services. So if you have Uverse, like I do, the hope is we will be able to get Sunday Ticket.

With an IP based TV stream the picture should be fantastic! Can't happen soon enough if you ask me since I can't get DTV in my condo.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Playstation? How did you know I have a Playstation? And how do I get it?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Playstation? How did you know I have a Playstation? And how do I get it?
Currently, I don't think the NFL Sunday Ticket app is available on PS3.

When it gets closer to the season, go to the "TV/Video Services" section of the XMB (big menu system you see before going into a game) and select My Channels under that. All the various services you can get video through are listed under that). I use my PS3 for Netflix and WWE Network.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
How's the quality?
Decent. Not 1080p or anything, but decent. You'll spend the first 10 minutes or so finding the best stream, but for me, at least, it's worth the effort.