direct tv sunday nfl ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
That madden deal spoiled me last year... I'm going to have withdrawals this season unless the price isn't ridiculous.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Actually, I just found a couple of links, and it looks like Sunday Ticket access was removed from the PS3 before last season.

It seems the NFL signed an exclusive deal with Microsoft, so you'll need an Xbox 360 or an Xbox 1. (Or, of course, a non console way of accessing it.)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I used to use Vipbox, firstrow tv and others, I would just run an HDMI from Laptop to TV no chromecast or any other Liaison necessary at the time. The quality varied and you had to jump around from feed to feed at times. Watch out for viruses especially on PC and navigating around the numerous popup's is an art in of itself. Usually you look for the miniscule x not the big one and sometimes scroll around on the add before the small x pop's up then click it. you have to close out the adds because they are layered over the game. Go to one of the streaming sites and practice on something live before the season starts so you are not frustrated when you try to get the game your first time. The sites Will keep telling you need to install special codecs and such that will infect your computer and send you on a wild goose chase. I did this for several years prior to getting the DTV package. GL to all who go this route

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think Univision is streaming the Rams for free. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I used to use Vipbox, firstrow tv and others, I would just run an HDMI from Laptop to TV no chromecast or any other Liaison necessary at the time. The quality varied and you had to jump around from feed to feed at times. Watch out for viruses especially on PC and navigating around the numerous popup's is an art in of itself. Usually you look for the miniscule x not the big one and sometimes scroll around on the add before the small x pop's up then click it. you have to close out the adds because they are layered over the game. Go to one of the streaming sites and practice on something live before the season starts so you are not frustrated when you try to get the game your first time. The sites Will keep telling you need to install special codecs and such that will infect your computer and send you on a wild goose chase. I did this for several years prior to getting the DTV package. GL to all who go this route

So true... :cry:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Let me buy just Rams games for $10 each and I would be thrilled.

That would be awesome -- I've had Sunday Ticket for the last 10 years, and will continue to do so because I live in the Philly TV market. If they were to offer an a la carte setup on a pay-per-game basis, that would be super-sweet!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Get the following:

- One Chromecast, $35
- A laptop (hopefully you have one already) running Chrome
- Vipbox.tv

Stream your Chrome to your TV via Chromecast, and voila - free Rams games, freak DirectTV.
Hey @DCH can you clear up a couple of questions for me?
1. Does the picture quality degrade when you upload it to a big screen?
2. Is vipbox.tv reliable? Meaning, am I guaranteed to get the games without scrambling around last minute to find where the feed is located?

I would love to cut DTV loose. I pay them $130 a month plus the cost for Sunday Ticket and almost never watch TV outside of football season.

PhxRam

I normally let one person hook up to my HD Slingbox to watch all the games. People have said the quality was outstanding so there is another option.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Hey @DCH can you clear up a couple of questions for me?
1. Does the picture quality degrade when you upload it to a big screen?
2. Is vipbox.tv reliable? Meaning, am I guaranteed to get the games without scrambling around last minute to find where the feed is located?

I would love to cut DTV loose. I pay them $130 a month plus the cost for Sunday Ticket and almost never watch TV outside of football season.
1 - It's not the best quality, but I've never had much of an issue with it. Your mileage may vary.
2 - It's pretty reliable, although you will lose feeds occasionally (read: about once per three games) and have to switch. They tend to be good at getting the same game from six or seven sources so you can switch.

As someone mentioned, be very careful with popups and downloads. Never ever ever download anything from them. But if you exercise caution, to me at least it's worth not having to deal with DTV.

The way my house is wired for cable, I can't use DTV anyways. Single point of entry into my coax system, so if I have a DTV signal, I can't send an Internet signal through to a modem on another jack. I discovered this when experimenting with HD antenna.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I freaking hate Direct tv...
One other thing about the NFL Ticket .....they lie on their advertisement! You do not get all the games as they say. Games in your general area are not shown. Note I live in NWFL....Falcons Saints & Jags home games go blank saying game is not shown in your area???? I pay for the Fox west & east feeds to hopefully get the games that are black out. I have spoken to Direct TV about this but claim no control over this due to NFL regs. ?????

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yeah they stoped the playstation sunday ticket. Last year was the only year they did it. I heard Microsoft was pushing to get it on the Xbox one but its not happening this year, maybe next year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
wiziwig.tv is another streaming site. I've gotten some 720p feeds for the world cup games at work through them. I haven't used them for NFL yet.

Just arm yourself with adblock, because with all these sites you're sure to have popups.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have had DirecTv for 17 years and bought i specifically for the Ticket. I have no other option because we live so far out we don't have DSL or other high speed internet service or cable. For me it works great.

$10 per game would be awesome but that will never happen if anything the game costs will continue to go up, someone has to pay these athletes were are all so impressed with.:confused:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
1 - It's not the best quality, but I've never had much of an issue with it. Your mileage may vary.
2 - It's pretty reliable, although you will lose feeds occasionally (read: about once per three games) and have to switch. They tend to be good at getting the same game from six or seven sources so you can switch.

As someone mentioned, be very careful with popups and downloads. Never ever ever download anything from them. But if you exercise caution, to me at least it's worth not having to deal with DTV.

The way my house is wired for cable, I can't use DTV anyways. Single point of entry into my coax system, so if I have a DTV signal, I can't send an Internet signal through to a modem on another jack. I discovered this when experimenting with HD antenna.
Thanks Dewey! I guess I'm just going to have to pay the piper. I haven't missed watching a game in 20 years now, afraid I would stroke out if I lost the feed during a game. I know, I take this stuff way too seriously.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
One other thing about the NFL Ticket .....they lie on their advertisement! You do not get all the games as they say. Games in your general area are not shown. Note I live in NWFL....Falcons Saints & Jags home games go blank saying game is not shown in your area???? I pay for the Fox west & east feeds to hopefully get the games that are black out. I have spoken to Direct TV about this but claim no control over this due to NFL regs. ?????

Yup, Monday & Thursday games too. So there little "dont miss a game" is bullshit.

RamSECUT

UDFA
I tried, last year, to get it without Directv and i was told, by Directv, flat out "no".
Why the NFL gave Directv exclusive rights to their package, i'll never know. It seems like they could have made a trillion dollars if they had made it available over multiple cable outlets, or just offered it as a "free agent" purchase, kinda ala-carte, thru multiple outlets and internet providers.