Did my browser take me to Rams Stalk?????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All I can say guys is; it's a fine line we walk. As moderators, we don't always get it right... but trust me we ARE trying.

The team isn't playing up to our expectations. It's hard to have conversations without that coming front of mind. So, we are in a tough situation.

That said; the name calling and excessive stuff is being dealt with. I am not exactly enjoying the PM's doing it... and I'm sure the other mods are not either... and I hate to see it cost us a few members. But, it might.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish everyone could be a mod here for a week. It's something like this...

SisyphusGif.gif

I wish there wasn't a need

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saying Fisher sucks, or that he is an idiot shouldn't be acceptable. But after 5 seasons of what we witnessed yesterday, if suggesting its time to go in another direction is not acceptable then there's not much to discuss IMO

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
im not a massive fan of negativity and fire this and fire that and everyone sucks and generally im pretty upbeat

BUT

the way the rams season is playing out (again) you cant expect everyone to be pollyannas or the like

i mean i sat my English ass up till 12.30 and finally got to sleep at like 1,30 after fuming and still had to be up at 5 for work ...if it weren't for the caffeine filled sludge we got at work i wouldn't have made it through the day ..so i feel like im a little entitled to be pissed off and unfortunately for you lot this is the only place i can whinge about football as no one else i know gives a rats ass about football

i agree 1000 threads about fire fisher ...rebulid ..clean house fire the waterboy threads are redundant but by weds we are gearing up for the next game fooling ourselves we could win ....but know the rams will find another way to lose ..and wash rinse reapeat till Jan and we can all wander around for the next few months praying september gets here quick
How many years has it been since they had a great team? Or even an average team? It's not like they have been great for a decade and suddenly suck. This site has been a refreshing place to discuss our team without out that garbage in every thread and was full of great things especially at 3-1 even Keenum was being praised
if Dan Marino, Elway, Steve Young, Dak Prescott, Tom Brady (insert any QB here) had made their NFL debut yesterday in that Boras/Fisher offense I seriously doubt they'd have done much better than how Jared Goff played yesterday

Goff played well and I'm excited to see him get his first win

* p.s. Bart - This narrative of ROD becoming ram stalk is counter productive - why bring up Ram Stalk at all, nobody else is -- yeah, granted, there are a few lame posts but comparing this great forum to horrible ones is in fact horrible. Stop trying to be -X- and mr herd police and use your ignore button if you can't hang

I shouldn't have to tell you but -x- was the originator of ROD and your insults should be enough to have had you banned already

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
blackbart, post: 833348, member: 231"
I shouldn't have to tell you but -x- was the originator of ROD and your insults should be enough to have had you banned already

ROD POLICE

image.jpeg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
If people want take that message to ownership, fine, I'm just thinking this board isn't the best place to accomplish it.

Yeah, I'm thinking Stan doesn't read our board......

Ellard80

Legend
I see this same thread/argument in every sports forum I've ever inhabited. Bad teams, good teams,
Things go bad... some people complain "this message board didn't used to be like this."

I'm mean there may be some truth to some of it. But I've see this same line of debate played out over and over in every message board.

I think it's one way that people deal with losing.. they deflect.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What upsets me this Ram team is so much better than their record. Going into this season I expected the Rams to be in the playoff hunt. But after these lest few games, the play calling is predictable, conservative and unimaginative. I was at the game yesterday and I could tell what was coming. Gurely doesn't have a chance when the other team knows he's getting the ball, and if he doesn't, they know the Rams aren't going to stretch the field. Rams didn't go deep, not once.

I'm a patient Ram Fan. I have backed Fisher and thought he was a good hire for HC, considering the dumpster fire Linehan an Spagnolo left him. He and Snead have turned this team around and have a good core of players. I know it takes time to bring a young and inexperience team together.

But after yesterday, I'm no longer backing Jeff Fisher. He and his coaching staff are failing to get the players ready for the next level. Bad game time decisions, poor clock management, continued game altering penalties, predictible and unimaginative paly calling.

Yesterday's game was a mirror image of the Jets game and like most of the season. Fisher has had plenty of time. Now that he has players, he's failing to get them to play winning football.

Like the rest of the ROD members, I have to other place to voice my frustration, and it gets read by players and coaches. So it does have an impact. I've talked to DeMarco Farr and I asked him if players pay any attention to fan forums. He assured me some do indeed. Players want to know what their fans think of them. ROD and its members thoughts do get to the locker room. Most players care what their fans think, so all the posts venting their displeasure have an impact.

The big question is, How does Stan Kroenke see his Rams and Fisher's future? I believe he hired Fisher not only becaue he's an experience coach, but also because he is experienced at moving an NFL team from one city to another. He's done that and Fishers contract is coming up. I hope Kroenke considers moving on from Fisher.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many years has it been since they had a great team? Or even an average team? It's not like they have been great for a decade and suddenly suck. This site has been a refreshing place to discuss our team without out that garbage in every thread and was full of great things especially at 3-1 even Keenum was being praised

the last great team was ....oh god it slips my mind now...i mean we had a good couple of players oooooooo was it around 1999-2001/2 .....no it isnt like they have been great for a decade ,,,and believe me ive been here for most it ..the end of martz ...spags ..linehan..the four pillars the so called fast and furious ..the rebuild with fish ...ive sat up up to stupid o clock in the morning waiting to see who the rams would take in the third frigging round ask around theres plenty of people that have known me from other boards they'll tell ya ...and if i lived stateside you could bet everything you had id be a season ticket holder

i support this team the best and quite frankly the ONLY way i can ,,and if that means coming onto this board and having a vent/rant and calling out on this board a persevered flaw or problem in the organization that i see then i think ive earned it ....i have never insulted a player on this board and i cant say i wont ever ...but i dont intend to ..not everyone was praising keenum i certainly wasn't ...i was supporting him but not praising him there's a difference there and this board would be a lot happier place if we were 8-1

the mods on this boards have made it abundantly clear what goes and what doesnt
fisher is poo poo stinky head is a no no
fisher needs to change his philosphy its outdated because of XYZ is all good

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with @bubbaramfan! I think we have a lot of talent on this roster and it's just being wasted. It's disheartening to watch all of every game every week and see the same stuff. No discernible offensive game plan. No discipline and no accountability. And then when the game is over we see the same ho hum no emotion excuse and platitude filled post game presser from the head coach. I know it's not their job but I wish the team would give me a reason to keep spending my game days the last six weeks. Hope can only carry you so far.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
What upsets me this Ram team is so much better than their record. Going into this season I expected the Rams to be in the playoff hunt. But after these lest few games, the play calling is predictable, conservative and unimaginative. I was at the game yesterday and I could tell what was coming. Gurely doesn't have a chance when the other team knows he's getting the ball, and if he doesn't, they know the Rams aren't going to stretch the field. Rams didn't go deep, not once.

I'm a patient Ram Fan. I have backed Fisher and thought he was a good hire for HC, considering the dumpster fire Linehan an Spagnolo left him. He and Snead have turned this team around and have a good core of players. I know it takes time to bring a young and inexperience team together.

But after yesterday, I'm no longer backing Jeff Fisher. He and his coaching staff are failing to get the players ready for the next level. Bad game time decisions, poor clock management, continued game altering penalties, predictible and unimaginative paly calling.

Yesterday's game was a mirror image of the Jets game and like most of the season. Fisher has had plenty of time. Now that he has players, he's failing to get them to play winning football.

Like the rest of the ROD members, I have to other place to voice my frustration, and it gets read by players and coaches. So it does have an impact. I've talked to DeMarco Farr and I asked him if players pay any attention to fan forums. He assured me some do indeed. Players want to know what their fans think of them. ROD and its members thoughts do get to the locker room. Most players care what their fans think, so all the posts venting their displeasure have an impact.

The big question is, How does Stan Kroenke see his Rams and Fisher's future? I believe he hired Fisher not only becaue he's an experience coach, but also because he is experienced at moving an NFL team from one city to another. He's done that and Fishers contract is coming up. I hope Kroenke considers moving on from Fisher.

Nice Job Bubba

You wrote a post about your disappointment with the team and coaches without using "sucks", "f'ing idiot" or all of the other flame vent material.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Well said bubbaram....
tumblr_n63f98P7Ie1rvepf1o1_500.gif

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
the last great team was ....oh god it slips my mind now...i mean we had a good couple of players oooooooo was it around 1999-2001/2 .....no it isnt like they have been great for a decade ,,,and believe me ive been here for most it ..the end of martz ...spags ..linehan..the four pillars the so called fast and furious ..the rebuild with fish ...ive sat up up to stupid o clock in the morning waiting to see who the rams would take in the third frigging round ask around theres plenty of people that have known me from other boards they'll tell ya ...and if i lived stateside you could bet everything you had id be a season ticket holder

i support this team the best and quite frankly the ONLY way i can ,,and if that means coming onto this board and having a vent/rant and calling out on this board a persevered flaw or problem in the organization that i see then i think ive earned it ....i have never insulted a player on this board and i cant say i wont ever ...but i dont intend to ..not everyone was praising keenum i certainly wasn't ...i was supporting him but not praising him there's a difference there and this board would be a lot happier place if we were 8-1

the mods on this boards have made it abundantly clear what goes and what doesnt
fisher is poo poo stinky head is a no no
fisher needs to change his philosphy its outdated because of XYZ is all good
I hear you I have been a fan since the mid 60s and have had DTV since 1999 for the sole purpose of having the NFL ticket so I can watch the Rams. I've lived in the SF area fo 19 years during the 80s and 90s and a 17 game losing streak against them and now in the Seattle area for 16 years. I've taken my lumps at work with my family and even at church to support my team.

Finding this website was a Godsend a place that was away from all the attacks and negative trash day after day and I support the effort by the team of mods here to keep it that way.

I hope every week and yesterday had to sit with my grandkids and bite my tongue which is normally not civil in a meltdown like that. Believe me no one torches them more than me sometimes to my own detriment but this is a sanctuary and I'd like to keep it that way. There are plenty of other places out there for the other nonsense.

And I'm fine with reasoned discussion. REASONED

Psycho_X

Legend
I have bad moments that I'm not proud of. One particular melt down yesterday in the game thread as immediate evidence. But I kind of view the game thread as a "what I'm feeling at this moment" kind of thing. I like seeing other fans reactions to what's going on at that moment both negative and positive. So view venting there as welcoming as long as it doesn't get too crazy which I've been guilty of probably lol. The vent thread is also a great idea for what it is. Beyond that I try not to get too irate. We certainly don't need multiple threads on the same subject but I can't blame people wanting to chime in on this organization's years of dysfunction. There's no need for people to get vitriol towards one another though. We're all in this together, god help all of our blood pressure.

But facts are facts and more often than not they don't paint a good picture when it comes to our team. It's hard to talk about it and not be negative at some point.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Heat of the moment remarks. I'll admit my posts after the game were deplorable but I've calmed down now. This is still the best Rams forum ever :D

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hear you I have been a fan since the mid 60s and have had DTV since 1999 for the sole purpose of having the NFL ticket so I can watch the Rams. I've lived in the SF area fo 19 years during the 80s and 90s and a 17 game losing streak against them and now in the Seattle area for 16 years. I've taken my lumps at work with my family and even at church to support my team.

Finding this website was a Godsend a place that was away from all the attacks and negative trash day after day and I support the effort by the team of mods here to keep it that way.

I hope every week and yesterday had to sit with my grandkids and bite my tongue which is normally not civil in a meltdown like that. Believe me no one torches them more than me sometimes to my own detriment but this is a sanctuary and I'd like to keep it that way. There are plenty of other places out there for the other nonsense.

And I'm fine with reasoned discussion. REASONED
so what is that makes this board like rams stalk ? Is it being critical of players ? The coaching staff ? The blurb as a whole (I've never been a member of Rams stalk but have heard stories