Did my browser take me to Rams Stalk?????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It sucks

It has sucked for 15 years

But ROD was never like this

I'm even getting drawn into it myself

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Perhaps leaving the friendly confines of St Louis? St. Louis Fans are some of the greatest, most loyal in the US. Now that the Rams have stepped out of that light into the bright lights of Hollywood, the fans are now calling a spade a spade.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perhaps leaving the friendly confines of St Louis? St. Louis Fans are some of the greatest, most loyal in the US. Now that the Rams have stepped out of that light into the bright lights of Hollywood, the fans are now calling a spade a spade.
I'm sure some of that is true, I was just hoping it would be kicked tot he curb and sent to other sites that have that mentality

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I expect the game day thread to turn negative when it's spur of the moment reactions when things go south, and of course the vent thread is a great place to blow off steam and not be held against people later. Nobody is forced to read every post there, or any... Hopefully the negativity won't seep beyond that after the 24-hour rule takes effect.

However, threads dealing with the rest of the season or next year have to realistically consider a possibility of regime change, unless Silent Stan comes out and states unequivocally that Fisher is safe and coming back -- and even then speculation on coordinators & position coaches & personnel is required to discuss things rationally.

But yeah, it's pretty pointless to scream "fire Fisher" at this point (unless the vent thread), and totally agree that and any "player sucks" or "player is stupid" should not be tolerated outside the game day and vent threads. The golden rule of respecting the team and staying positive should rule as it always has here, and I think it will again (after 24 hours)!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I wish everyone could be a mod here for a week. It's something like this...

SisyphusGif.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im not a massive fan of negativity and fire this and fire that and everyone sucks and generally im pretty upbeat

BUT

the way the rams season is playing out (again) you cant expect everyone to be pollyannas or the like

i mean i sat my English ass up till 12.30 and finally got to sleep at like 1,30 after fuming and still had to be up at 5 for work ...if it weren't for the caffeine filled sludge we got at work i wouldn't have made it through the day ..so i feel like im a little entitled to be pissed off and unfortunately for you lot this is the only place i can whinge about football as no one else i know gives a rats ass about football

i agree 1000 threads about fire fisher ...rebulid ..clean house fire the waterboy threads are redundant but by weds we are gearing up for the next game fooling ourselves we could win ....but know the rams will find another way to lose ..and wash rinse reapeat till Jan and we can all wander around for the next few months praying september gets here quick

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Post after post of fire fisher we suck the players are too stupid to learn
oh....after a game like yesterday...I expected at least 4 or 5 threads with this topic...fire fish...the players are too stupid...well, that's funny...because, I never thought most of the players could moonlight as NASA engineers...Coaches pick smart players & coach up the...not so bright ones...seems our players are not "coached up" to succeed. Or could care less...

But yeah, it's pretty pointless to scream "fire Fisher" at this point
Not true...fandom has changed...and fans chanting fire anybody will be heard by the higher-ups...and will effect change...trust me...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I barely post here because of it.

The Rams are bad enough. Now my favorite place online blows too.

it's like becoming like RRF in here.

This place isn't supposed to be realistic. If all someone has to offer is the same shitty, angry opinion over n over.... take it somewhere else.

Calling it "like it is" is just fine.... but this shouldn't be an echo chamber of suck.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
With all due respect to the OP, I think this board has remained as positive as you could expect over the years. We are human and we react to things....sometimes poorly, but overall this board has remained solid IMO.

Here is something to chew on which IMO makes my point. We have not had a winning season since 2003! That is epicly poor if that is even a word lol. That is a lot of losing and before the nice little 4 year break we got even more losing. I think the fan base for this franchise has been amazing considering we have had so little to be happy about.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Not true...fandom has changed...and fans chanting fire anybody will be heard by the higher-ups...and will effect change...trust me...
If people want take that message to ownership, fine, I'm just thinking this board isn't the best place to accomplish it.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
I've been on Fisher's side of this for a long time, and have believed in him each year.

At this point, what you're seeing is that, including many of us who have been staunch in our support for the guy, a large portion of the fanbase is sick of these kinds of seasons. Seasons where we seem to have all the pieces, and the coaching staff certainly seems to believe we do as well, and yet we underperform, our plays misfire or are poorly executed, we get buried in yellow flags... And by the fifth year, enough is enough.

I don't think it needs a lot of explanation. We're tired of being a laughing-stock, and we feel this coach has had enough time to fix his philosophy, adjust his approach, and has shown an almost arrogant refusal to do so. So we're mad. We're mad at seeing the same problems week after week, and hearing excuses from our coach, not ideas. Our coach is hoping things work out. He doesn't know what the problem is, he's just hoping the players play better.

So we're sick of it, we're mad, we are scared that if we don't voice our displeasure, no one will get the message, and we'll be saddled with another three years of this. We all want this team to succeed, and we would all be over the moon if Fisher got them there, made the play-offs, made a deep run, and did so for multiple years, and hopefully got a shot at a superbowl. It just really looks doubtful, and there doesn't seem to be any reason to believe more Fisherball is going to get us anywhere. So. I don't know. I think the negativity right now is a product of caring about the team, and not being satisfied to tread water, and see the same issues sink us over and over and over.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
if Dan Marino, Elway, Steve Young, Dak Prescott, Tom Brady (insert any QB here) had made their NFL debut yesterday in that Boras/Fisher offense I seriously doubt they'd have done much better than how Jared Goff played yesterday

Goff played well and I'm excited to see him get his first win

* p.s. Bart - This narrative of ROD becoming ram stalk is counter productive - why bring up Ram Stalk at all, nobody else is -- yeah, granted, there are a few lame posts but comparing this great forum to horrible ones is in fact horrible. Stop trying to be -X- and mr herd police and use your ignore button if you can't hang

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If people want take that message to ownership, fine, I'm just thinking this board isn't the best place to accomplish it.
I wouldn't doubt that someone in the FO monitors boards like this...and reports to Stan.

if Dan Marino, Elway, Steve Young, Dak Prescott, Tom Brady (insert any QB here) had made their NFL debut yesterday in that Boras/Fisher offense I seriously doubt they'd have done much better than how Jared Goff played yesterday
Hold on now...Marino was a BALLER!!!!