Did anyone see this???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Anyone here work in an office for a while? Man, the truth is, there are men & women together, sometimes spending more time together than they do with their families. After a while you get more comfortable with each other and then all hell can break loose. It's keeping the boundaries, and I did, that's the difference. You can't make a move on a woman at work. Just not a good idea. If you do, you have some serious issues. In the history of the world, sex is still the undefeated champion for ruining careers.

I met my wife at work. Worked in anotehr dept, but I got to know her a little bit, asked her out and so it went.... 25 years later here we are.

If what is happening now was going on then, I probably would have been afraid to ask her for a date. Sad.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Yep.

I'd say nearly 50% of women accusing these men are full of bullcrap and just want the attention and money.

You're wrong, plain and simple. And this is why women are afraid to come forward, because people won't believe them and then they'll get blackballed. Sure there are plenty of cases where women falsely accuse men, but it's not 50%. Not even close.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wow. That really sucks. Praying somehow it isn’t true. Selfishly for Marshall. This epidemic is ruining lives. The harassers and when true, victims.

People just have to treat others with dignity and respect.
Ruining lives?
Naw.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Here are the specifics... if true... then yeah none of them are getting a job in TV again.

WTF is it with these guys pulling out their dicks and shaking them at women? What makes them think that is going to get the girl?????

Jeezuz what idiots.

Sorry, step over that line... sexually abuse another human being... and you are dead to me. Being a gifted athlete does not trump being a sexual predator.

A significant portion of the rich/famous/celeb/athlete think they are above the law. Not anymore.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Unless you plan to marry her, "Don't dip your pen in the company ink."

Don't even look at the ink.

This is how I approach things. I don't let myself see the ladies that work for me as sexual objects. It works, and has kept me out of trouble thus far <knock on wood>.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the holier than thou part is the blood lust for these guys to go down. We don’t know the circumstances. Sex is a pretty powerful thing. We all have to be careful.
Just for the record, I DO NOT want them to go down.

I want them to defend themselves to the fullest extent of the law and let a court review all the evidence and decide.

If they are found innocent, life goes on as before. And shame on the woman for dragging them through that.

If they are found guilty, they are dead to me.

Ellard80

Legend
Poweful people (often men) and famous athletes are often disengaged from reality when it comes to sexual behavior - hence you get what we have been seeing, that has been going since the dawn of time.

It's ugly, and unfair, but unfortunately not anywhere close to new.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For those wonderin what she looks like:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Public opinion? So accusations are opinions? Sounds like defamation of character which is also illegal regardless where its at.
A private company has the right to suspend any of their employees for whatever reason, basically.

Heck, they can fire them for no reason in an "at will" state.

They will have their day in court - if it comes to that.

Until then, NFL Network can suspend them based on public perception and there's not one thing they can do about that.

Basically, the NFL Network has taken our their ten foot pole.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is how I approach things. I don't let myself see the ladies that work for me as sexual objects. It works, and has kept me out of trouble thus far <knock on wood>.
Yup... was married 24 years - no cheating. I've had staffs of more than 100 working for me... went pretty far up in the company... lots of opportunities.

At least for me, I was fortunate that my moral compass was always working. Never seemed difficult.

Maybe I'm just weird. :LOL:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
A private company has the right to suspend any of their employees for whatever reason, basically.

Heck, they can fire them for no reason in an "at will" state.

They will have their day in court - if it comes to that.

Until then, NFL Network can suspend them based on public perception and there's not one thing they can do about that.

Basically, the NFL Network has taken our their ten foot pole.

Ok, if its an NFL matter keep it an NFL matter. Why this got out into the general public is beyond me. Apparently the NFL isn't really that private is it? Well, now people are being blasted, and the entire civilian world outside of the NFL knows something went down. Its embarrassing to be accused of something that may not have even taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.