Denver; what do they do at QB?/They trade for Mark Sanchez of course

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where are these available "legitimate" QB's that you speak of?
A trade up for Wentz or Goff
Other than answering that, I only made it thru about half your post as it didn't apply to my point, and that was that the Rams were in no better shape at QB with Keenum/Foles/Mannion than the Broncos who had yet to replace Manning/Osweiler

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They'd be better trading for one of the forgotten guys like Glennon or EJ Manuel and bringing in Josh Freeman for a look.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm not being snarky, just honest.
They scored 18 ppg in his 5 starts and he was shaky at best.
I ask if you watched the games because I honestly don't know how you could have and been able to see a starting QB in Keenum.
I am still holding out hope there's more to this off season where we get a legitimate QB. I didn't see anything out of Keenum to say he was any better than Kellen Clemens, Austin Davis or Shaun Hill
Asking if I watched has nothing to do with his performance. It was uncalled for and snarky.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I believe that the Broncos would have had interest in getting Keenum as a potential back up in the event that they lost either A or B, but unless I heard it straight out of Elway's mouth, I refuse to believe that they thought of him as starter material.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Now potentially their starter is Sanchez.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Now potentially their starter is Sanchez.

Depending on how you feel about Sanchez, their situation may or may not be better than the Rams - now. Before the trade they were clearly worse off - one QB on the roster, and arguably worse than all three on the Rams' roster.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Depending on how you feel about Sanchez, their situation may or may not be better than the Rams - now. Before the trade they were clearly worse off - one QB on the roster, and arguably worse than all three on the Rams' roster.

I don't think Sanchez is any good. And to think I really wanted the Rams to draft him back a few years ago. Glad they didn't. Denver is still screwed at QB for now, imo.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Asking if I watched has nothing to do with his performance. It was uncalled for and snarky.
s1200_Lighten_Up_Francis.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. Better career then Keenum. Cant say I'd prefer him. But back to my original point, I'd still say the Broncs are in as good if not better shape then the Rams

Ram Man

Rookie
Other than answering that, I only made it thru about half your post as it didn't apply to my point, and that was that the Rams were in no better shape at QB with Keenum/Foles/Mannion than the Broncos who had yet to replace Manning/Osweiler

Keen

Rams have no chance to move up and get Goff. Even assuming they could all the draft picks it would cost them would be crushing. Wentz will take a while to develop. He will not help a team like the Rams win this season. I'd like to see the Rams win some games this year while their defense is good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have no chance to move up and get Goff. Even assuming they could all the draft picks it would cost them would be crushing. Wentz will take a while to develop. He will not help a team like the Rams win this season. I'd like to see the Rams win some games this year while their defense is good.
Rams could win with Wentz, but I agree that its highly unlikely they have the tools to get up in to the top 5 to get Goff or Wentz

Ram Man

Rookie
Rams could win with Wentz, but I agree that its highly unlikely they have the tools to get up in to the top 5 to get Goff or Wentz

The Browns (at pick 2) and 49ers (at pick 7) are the only teams ahead of the Rams likely to use their picks to take a QB. It's possible the Eagles could also do so. It is unlikely that anyone else will move up in the draft ahead of the Rams to draft a QB. Lynch will be there if the Rams want him.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Curious to know if Denver will look heavily at Connor Cook now at the end of the 1st. Seems like they may have a run at a QB next year if Sanchez is the full-time starter.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The professional football people that cut him or the professional football people that traded him away for a 7th round pick?
The team that brought him in twice, the teams that are talking to him now, the Texans, take your pick there is a list and they all know more than anyone here.