Denver; what do they do at QB?/They trade for Mark Sanchez of course

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The krapper, the krapper. Run krapper run.

And haha at case. The Rams gave up a 7th and nobody is confident he can do the job. Now the broncos are gonna give up a 1st for him?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The thing is, it's strange that Osweiler upped sticks and left after Manning hangs up his cleats, surely he was in prime position to take over the reigns of a Super Bowl winning team, unless he knew something we didn't.

I have total faith in the fact that the Broncos will probably win with whoever they have as their starting QB, it's an organisation that seems to be able to get the best from the QBs, unlike other organisations closer to home that seem to make QBs implode. They even won games with Tebow guys...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The thing is, it's strange that Osweiler upped sticks and left after Manning hangs up his cleats, surely he was in prime position to take over the reigns of a Super Bowl winning team, unless he knew something we didn't.

They were sort of "slamming" Osweiler for going to Houston on Sirius radio last night. But... I don't know? He got a nice contract is is out of the shadow of two legendary QB's.

Might be the best thing for him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if it's funny or sad but I don't know if Denver is currently in any worse position at QB then the Rams are

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if it's funny or sad but I don't know if Denver is currently in any worse position at QB then the Rams are

Since the rumor is that they're considering going after the Rams' starting QB - at least they were before the first round tender - I'd say they are worse off.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since the rumor is that they're considering going after the Rams' starting QB - at least they were before the first round tender - I'd say they are worse off.
So rumors are fact?
I've seen rumors that we want RGIII, kap, Fitzpatrick and Manziel so I guess we're in the same boat
Since rumors are always true and all

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
They were sort of "slamming" Osweiler for going to Houston on Sirius radio last night. But... I don't know? He got a nice contract is is out of the shadow of two legendary QB's.

Might be the best thing for him.

We'll see, I'm sure he's going to play a stormer this year, just find it strange that he's decided to change team when he was set up to be the guy under centre of a SB winning team

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So rumors are fact?
I've seen rumors that we want RGIII, kap, Fitzpatrick and Manziel so I guess we're in the same boat
Since rumors are always true and all

Nope, not fact.

However, I think it is reasonable to believe that Keenum and Mannion are both better than whatever the Broncos have at this moment. Especially Keenum. Flawed as he may be, he has shown himself capable of managing a ball control offense. And there is at least some plausibility that they would want Keenum if the price were right. You know, former coach of his and all.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Sorry just had a crazy daydream, it's the start of the season and John Elway runs out of the tunnel at Mile High Stadium kitted out to play the opening snap for the Broncos, he's crazy enough to do it!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope, not fact.

However, I think it is reasonable to believe that Keenum and Mannion are both better than whatever the Broncos have at this moment. Especially Keenum. Flawed as he may be, he has shown himself capable of managing a ball control offense. And there is at least some plausibility that they would want Keenum if the price were right. You know, former coach of his and all.
Denver just lost 2 QB, why is the assumption that Kubiak was interested in Keenum as the starter? If he was a FA, and they have experience together, it stands to reason he may just want him as a camp arm.
QB has been holding back the Rams for years now and the idea that the Rams would go in to 2016 season with Keenum/Foles/Mannion is pretty bleak
Denver will get a guy, and with the weapons they have, and the whole "defending SB Champion" thing, their future will look better
The Rams have done nothing to improve their receiving core despite having available options and the cap room to do it. Heck they even let go of their #1-2 receiving threat in Cook

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Denver just lost 2 QB, why is the assumption that Kubiak was interested in Keenum as the starter? If he was a FA, and they have experience together, it stands to reason he may just want him as a camp arm.
QB has been holding back the Rams for years now and the idea that the Rams would go in to 2016 season with Keenum/Foles/Mannion is pretty bleak
Denver will get a guy, and with the weapons they have, and the whole "defending SB Champion" thing, their future will look better
The Rams have done nothing to improve their receiving core despite having available options and the cap room to do it. Heck they even let go of their #1-2 receiving threat in Cook

I mentioned this in an earlier post / on another thread - Denver are better at getting good play from their QBs whether its Manning / Osweiler / Tebow. I hated the fact that they cut Long and Laurinaitis but had resigned to the fact that they were doing it to pick up a better option at WR. Was happy they cut Cook, but hoped they would have picked up another TE threat already - I was hoping for Ladarius Green or Coby Fleener, I don't think we have the luxury of getting everything we need in the draft...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
C'MON MAN the don't even have someone of Mannion caliber, and are begging for krapernick

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'MON MAN the don't even have someone of Mannion caliber, and are begging for krapernick
How do you know that Trevor Siemian isn't as good (or bad depending on how you look at it) as Mannion??
Bottom line is neither team has a legit QB right now and given what the Broncos have to offer and have proven, I have moreconfidence that their QB sich will work out fine.