Defensive coordinator search

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Staley would seem to be the obvious hire, but.....eh.

Has anyone done a deep dive as to why the Chargers defenses were so bad with so many big names on the roster?

Might be answering my own question.

Despite all the big names, I just noticed that he never had a so-called lock down CB on his Chargers roster.:unsure:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might be answering my own question.

Despite all the big names, I just noticed that he never had a so-called lock down CB on his Chargers roster.:unsure:
No big name corner but the spent a not on that secondary. The one guy from New England and then of course Derwin James.

Memphis Ram

Legend

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Staley --- box and triangle---soft CBs (done for a reason)

View: https://x.com/53_jim70721/status/1752907098063544372?s=20

1706760649865.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was hoping to get a piece of that Ravens defensive staff.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I don't think it'd ever be as actual DC, and I absolutely hate the guy as I know all of you do, but imagine Bellichek as a consultant. Imagine McVay actually getting to pick his brain for awhile.

It would only make McVay better which is obviously awesome for us.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Seeing Lake go to the Falcons pool it’s more of a hurt on The Rams defensive coaching staff.

Curious to see what Sean Mcvay does. IMO Peetz takes over for Zac Robinson spot on offense?

Eric Henderson is going to be missed.AD99 has stepped up more than ever as a team leader.They should be alright there.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I don't think it'd ever be as actual DC, and I absolutely hate the guy as I know all of you do, but imagine Bellichek as a consultant. Imagine McVay actually getting to pick his brain for awhile.

It would only make McVay better which is obviously awesome for us.

Could happen if McVay hired one of his sons, Steven or Brian.