Dante Fowler hurt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Wow saw the video posted. Does not look good for Fowler. I hate to see anything bad like that happen to anyone especially a kid that seems to be a good guy.

Yea, he planted on that left knee and it seemed to buckle and he went straight down. Yelling out "ow, shit." gives away the pain too....

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
[QUOTE="TheDYVKX,
DY can I buy you a better picture of Havenstein with his hair chopped off and a ton of that weight lost with a rock hard jaw line? You're pictures from the second we drafted him had me dying laughing. I literally could'nt see out of my eyes from laughing so hard . Come on man bring out his stud combine pic I've seen. He looks like a Marine who just graduated Paris Island. I'm expecting so much from this kid this year and constantly seeing your pic just keeps bumming me out.

GOD Bless D. Fowler and his family as he faces the most likely nightmare and takes the challenge to get his restoration GOD has promised for believers.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don't feel bad for Jacksonville. Fuck them for going full God damn speed on the FIRST DAY. Jesus man, this is why they're the Jaguars. I hope Fowler isn't seriously injured.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
[QUOTE="TheDYVKX,
DY can I buy you a better picture of Havenstein with his hair chopped off and a ton of that weight lost with a rock hard jaw line? You're pictures from the second we drafted him had me dying laughing. I literally could'nt see out of my eyes from laughing so hard . Come on man bring out his stud combine pic I've seen. He looks like a Marine who just graduated Paris Island. I'm expecting so much from this kid this year and constantly seeing your pic just keeps bumming me out.

GOD Bless D. Fowler and his family as he faces the most likely nightmare and takes the challenge to get his restoration GOD has promised for believers.
Find me a good picture and I will change it. Until then, I'm keeping Frankenstein.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

@BenVolin: Wait, was Fowler injured in 11 on 11 drills? Those are expressly prohibited until Phase 3 of the offseason, which begins May 19

@ryanohalloran: Fowler walking gingerly with two trainers helping him.
If this is correct, and he's hurt for any length of time, I'd get ready for the "Wrath of Khan!":snicker::shades:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...gregory-helped-off-field-at-cowboys-practice/

“Groggy” Randy Gregory helped off field at Cowboys practice
Posted by Josh Alper on May 8, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq1nwqxmwizoti2mgvmm2rkzmniodk2mza5zdzhnzcx-e1431116686215.jpeg
AP

It hasn’t been a great day for rookie pass rushers.

Jaguars first-round pick Dante Fowler needed to be carted from the field in Jacksonville after suffering what appeared to be a left knee injury and is currently being evaluated in Jacksonville. A short time later, word from Dallas had Cowboys second-round pick Randy Gregory being helped from the field as well.

Gregory’s issue appears to be connected to the heat in Texas on Friday. Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Gregory looked “very groggy” while being helped off the field by a member of the team’s training staff and that Gregory had been talking about how hot it was during the team’s morning practice.

Third-round offensive lineman Chaz Green and undrafted wide receivers Lucky Whitehead and Deontay Greenberry also left under medical attention during the team’s first day of rookie minicamp.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know, when the Rams moved from LA I TRIED to become a Jags fan instead - arbitrarily picked, because I found a shirt on sale. Couldn't do it. Couldn't abandon the Rams. But I still have a tiny bit of rooting interest in the Jags. So I feel for their fans. Not much, but a little.

Athos

Legend
Gregory’s issue appears to be connected to the heat in Texas on Friday. Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Gregory looked “very groggy” while being helped off the field by a member of the team’s training staff and that Gregory had been talking about how hot it was during the team’s morning practice.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. It was just the heat.

Couldn't be a doobie. :whistle:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@MikeSilver: A source close to situation now confirms @AdamSchefter report that Fowler has suffered season-ending torn ACL