Dante Fowler hurt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
New Jaguars fan quote: "I didn't want to watch football anyway."

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Confirmed, torn ACL for Fowler. Wow, that sucks.

That sucks soooo bad. I'm guessing he's one of those guys that may have already been counting his second contract money out given the fact he wore those seven thousand dollar shoes to the draft.
I hope he learns to be more frugal during his time off.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
That sucks soooo bad. I'm guessing he's one of those guys that may have already been counting his second contract money out given the fact he wore those seven thousand dollar shoes to the draft.
I hope he learns to be more frugal during his time off.

dude... no shit
maybe it is shoe karma

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
upset-jaguars-fan.gif

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hell yea it is. I hope so, could you imagine? "Yea, sorry, Fowler. We're gonna go in a different direction or you can sign for UDFA money"

He signed a waiver that said if he got injured, he's still getting his contract and the Jaguars have to negotiate in good faith. With the new CBA, rookies are protected from stuff like this.

Does it suck? Yeah. But he's still making his money.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gone for the season after the 1st day of rookie camp, too bad!
And from the film I've seen nothing happened to him, he was just trying to come around the edge on the OT and Bam he went down!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Hell yea it is. I hope so, could you imagine? "Yea, sorry, Fowler. We're gonna go in a different direction or you can sign for UDFA money"
Which is the exact reason I wouldn't be mad at any of our rooks for skipping camp. They have no protection and no contract to fall back on if they get hurt. If we want em there we need to have signed them, at least that's the way I see it. I like Fish's rationale for not doing it, I get trying to keep guys from damaging themselves financially early on. They just are left so exposed as a result of this practice though.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I have no affinity to the jags but I think as Rams fans we all know how sick we felt when this happened to Bradford, I feel your pain jag fans.

Horrible to see this. this is why we should not rush Gurley back. Hold him out till after the bye week. Give him that extra month and a half to boss the rest of the season.

iced

I knew it was torn the moment i saw it....

Being a Ram fan has earned me the credentials to diagnose ACL injuries with ease

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn.

I hate injuries, especially those that do not happen during the regular season.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Jags are still looking up on offense with Cann and Yeldon. I'll still be pulling for them to win games this year. I hope they surprise some people this year

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow, looked torn the moment I saw it....Confirmed with the reports..I wonder how that RT #77 feels...Looks like he just punched Fowler and he collapsed.