Crabtree Is A Sore Loser.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'll say this. I don't like Sherman.. but he showed REAL emotion. Half the players out there in the NFL look like they don't even give a shyte half the time.

Harbaugh called Crabtree the best catcher ever, Crabtree said Sherman wasn't the best CB in the league. Sherman won the battle. He spoke his mind. The 49ers choked. Sherman did the choke sign. Everything he said and did were true. Classy? No. But that's the risk he took. I've got no problem with what Sherman did. I liked it.

You like when people have no class?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Your mommas sooo fat when she fell in the grandcanyon she got stuck.

Your mommas so fat she jumped up and got stuck

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The two posts contradict themselves. In one post you say you like what Sherman did and then the other one you say you want him to show some class.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When someone talks shit about you, and it's a hated rival, super bowl on the line, and you beat that person.. you don't need to be classy.

If you're playing in the Super Bowl against someone like Peyton Manning.. you should show some class.

It's a different situation. It's all my opinion though. You don't have to like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
yea but was that after Crabtree hit him in he face or before?
He didn't hit him in the face. Sherman came up behind him smacked him in the ass, turned to face him, continued talking smack basically getting in his face in typical ghetto gloat fashion and all Crabtree did was push his yapping face away and keep on walking.

Crabtree "the sissy's" body language was simple. I'm not taking your BS and I'm not getting drug into a ghetto posturing contest. But stop me from going on to the locker room if you have the balls.

Face it, if Sherman had the sack to push it further he would have. Instead his insulted ego had to take it to the camera.

I have no love for the 49ers, I made no bets and had no skin in that game, and I played enough hockey to know that getting under your opponents' skin is both an enjoyable and productive endeavor, but if there's one thing I always enjoyed about hockey is that you can flat out drop the mouthy ones and serve your five minute major with pride as you await the other team's enforcer from the box :)

In game it's fine. It's not a nice game and I don't want it to be. But after the whistle posturing for the camera only works for me when it's an actual invitation for a fisticuff.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
He didn't hit him in the face. Sherman came up behind him smacked him in the ass, turned to face him, continued talking smack basically getting in his face in typical ghetto gloat fashion and all Crabtree did was push his yapping face away and keep on walking.

Crabtree "the sissy's" body language was simple. I'm not taking your BS and I'm not getting drug into a ghetto posturing contest. But stop me from going on to the locker room if you have the balls.

Face it, if Sherman had the sack to push it further he would have. Instead his insulted ego had to take it to the camera.

I have no love for the 49ers, I made no bets and had no skin in that game, and I played enough hockey to know that getting under your opponents' skin is both an enjoyable and productive endeavor, but if there's one thing I always enjoyed about hockey is that you can flat out drop the mouthy ones and serve your five minute major with pride as you await the other team's enforcer from the box :)

In game it's fine. It's not a nice game and I don't want it to be. But after the whistle posturing for the camera only works for me when it's an actual invitation for a fisticuff.

If saying "good game, good game" is talking trash then I'm confused. push, hit, slap, same shit. he put his hands on his face.

and to think Crabtree is a saint is just fooling yourself, no offence.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
If saying "good game, good game" is talking trash then I'm confused. push, hit, slap, same shyte. he put his hands on his face.
Hey if that wasn't a gloat and he hadn't had it ignored the way it was he wouldn't have lost it in front of the camera like a punk.

Face it, he could have went right back at Crabbytree. The only thing that stopped him was punking out.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hey if that wasn't a gloat and he hadn't had it ignored the way it was he wouldn't have lost it in front of the camera like a punk.

Face it, he could have went right back at Crabbytree. The only thing that stopped him was punking out.

Sherman gets under peoples skin, that's his goal. Crabtree tried to fight Sherman at a charity event before all this, there is obviously more to the story. as far as him punking out, why would he get into a fist fight when he's going to play in the super bowl, do you think he would want to throw away playing in the super bowl over a guy he just eliminated out of the SB race?

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Sherman gets under peoples skin, that's his goal. Crabtree tried to fight Sherman at a charity event before all this, there is obviously more to the story. as far as him punking out, why would he get into a fist fight when he's going to play in the super bowl, do you think he would want to throw away playing in the super bowl over a guy he just eliminated out of the SB race?
No I don't expect him to do that at all. And if he's not going to fight, then he shouldn't bother with the posturing. Posturing without fighting is just for wannabe tough guys.

And if he's going on to the super bowl, and that's his stance and all, then what's with all the calling out Crabtree on camera? I'm sorry but there's just no excusing it. If he's got it so bad for Crabtree, then he just needs to invite him to his favorite kwoon and have it out, no one has to know and it's settled like MEN.

To me that just looks like someone who lost his nerve against the man and went on a rant afterwards in a strange attempt to make up to his own ego.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sherman plays a silly game... He acts like a fool, and does some half-honest shit to confuse people. Some take the bait.

No different than his rules-pushing approach on the field as a CB.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
No I don't expect him to do that at all. And if he's not going to fight, then he shouldn't bother with the posturing. Posturing without fighting is just for wannabe tough guys.

And if he's going on to the super bowl, and that's his stance and all, then what's with all the calling out Crabtree on camera? I'm sorry but there's just no excusing it. If he's got it so bad for Crabtree, then he just needs to invite him to his favorite kwoon and have it out, no one has to know and it's settled like MEN.

To me that just looks like someone who lost his nerve against the man and went on a rant afterwards in a strange attempt to make up to his own ego.

well I'm not going to defend either of them but if someone says good game to me and I lost the game, I would say it back and shake his hand. I wouldn't put my hands in his face. I think with Sherman's history of being a big mouth he's not getting a fare shake this time around. I don't know how people keep thinking good game is talking trash, its far from it. Yea it wasn't right for him to rant in the camera but I'm not going to just excuse Crabtree as well for putting his hands in his face, I know if I was in Sherman's shoes I would be mad too. if Crabtree just shook his hand and said good game back none of this would have even happened probably.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
well I'm not going to defend either of them but if someone says good game to me and I lost the game, I would say it back and shake his hand. I wouldn't put my hands in his face. I think with Sherman's history of being a big mouth he's not getting a fare shake this time around. I don't know how people keep thinking good game is talking trash, its far from it. Yea it wasn't right for him to rant in the camera but I'm not going to just excuse Crabtree as well for putting his hands in his face, I know if I was in Sherman's shoes I would be mad too. if Crabtree just shook his hand and said good game back none of this would have even happened probably.
That's where our opinions diverge. To me it was obvious that came back to gloat, regardless of what he said. It was in his body language and how he said it.

Even if he hadn't meant to gloat, he should have walked away instead of insisting on a reaction, which is where Crabtree pushed him away. So it wasn't right for him to put his hand in his face, but he really really should have walked off at the first sign that he was being ignored.

I'm sure everyone's had this situation where you just had a good game against someone, you can tell when it's better to let someone cool off before saying anything. And if you make a bad call and say something and they try to ignore you, you walk off. It's obvious that they're frustrated and at that point nothing good can come of it. Given time they're usually cool with it, and if they don't you just have another reason to be on your toes next game.

But in the end, you have to evaluate why you even care what this person's opinion of you is. Sometimes an ass is just an ass, you just keep beating them and move on.

I guess the only reason that it bothers me is that what he did on camera was a little too WWE for me. I don't want that in football and I think it has no place. Shame on the media for continuing to give this guy a microphone.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
That's where our opinions diverge. To me it was obvious that came back to gloat, regardless of what he said. It was in his body language and how he said it.

Even if he hadn't meant to gloat, he should have walked away instead of insisting on a reaction, which is where Crabtree pushed him away. So it wasn't right for him to put his hand in his face, but he really really should have walked off at the first sign that he was being ignored.

I'm sure everyone's had this situation where you just had a good game against someone, you can tell when it's better to let someone cool off before saying anything. And if you make a bad call and say something and they try to ignore you, you walk off. It's obvious that they're frustrated and at that point nothing good can come of it. Given time they're usually cool with it, and if they don't you just have another reason to be on your toes next game.

But in the end, you have to evaluate why you even care what this person's opinion of you is. Sometimes an ass is just an ass, you just keep beating them and move on.

I guess the only reason that it bothers me is that what he did on camera was a little too WWE for me. I don't want that in football and I think it has no place. Shame on the media for continuing to give this guy a microphone.

I can see both perspectives, to be honest they both handled themselves the wrong way. I just feel like Sherman is a easy target to blame for all of this due to his past circus acts but what he did this time to Crabtree was not that bad as the other times. Now the interview was definitely handled 100% wrong but I think about how much adrenaline is pumping through this dude after wining the game with the final play, he's going to the SB and he just got hands put in his face. His emotions/head were not ready for a interview, and I agree he should have not been given the mic after they seen he just got into a altercation. In the end I just cant put all the blame on Sherman, they are both to blame on the outcome imo.

Can Sherman be an ass? hell yea. Can Crabtree be a sore loser? hell yea.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yo mama so fat that when she skydives in a blue dress, ppl think the sky is falling.