Crabtree Is A Sore Loser.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
As Sherman said, they were mic'd up for the game. Sherman says "Hell of a game" and Crabtree pushes him in the face. Crabtree is such a little bitch. He's just a sore loser.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If an opposing player ran up behind me, smacked me on the behind and yelled hell of a game in my face right after my team lost in the playoffs in high school...I'd probably have swung on him.

Blaming Crabtree? No way. There was nothing respectful about that. Just a way to taunt a guy. And to add even more perspective, when he started walking away and doing the choking sign towards other SF players...what did that mean? Hell of a game?

Last edited by a moderator:

SC-Ram78

Rookie
When Sherman runs the whole length of the endzone to get in his face and tell good game then I would have done the same thing. Don't like either guy but Sherman was in the wrong here.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He ran up to the guy and said hell of a game and looked for a handshake and Crabtree's sorry ass swung at him. I disagree with you guys. Guess I'm the only one on Sherman's side here...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He ran up to the guy and said hell of a game and looked for a handshake and Crabtree's sorry ass swung at him. I disagree with you guys. Guess I'm the only one on Sherman's side here...

Maybe you missed him smacking Crabtree on his behind? Or maybe you missed him doing the choking sign towards other SF players immediately afterwards? There was nothing sincere about that gesture.

PhxRam

That you are.

I dont buy the idea that Sherman finally learned to show some class and humility.

A55VA6

Legend
I have my opinion, you can stick to yours jrry.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Sherman is the master of the insincere gesture. You can't be forgetting, "U mad bro?"

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The only thing i know is that there is a TON of damage control PR being created to restore Shermans character the last couple days.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
There was nothing wrong with that. These guys are professional football players. This is what they do with their lives for the only money they're going to see in this life. You must have a mutual level of respect for a guy when you smack him on the ass. That's a sign of brotherly love. It's not a gay thing (that I know of) and it's not an aggressive thing. Again, it's a sign of two people being on a mutual level.

The smack talk afterwards was a reflection of a "perceived" lack of respect shown toward Sherman. These guys have feelings too. And Sherman basically reverted to acting like a teenager spurned on the school yard. Remember when we were in high school playing ball and between drills and during water break all you would do was clown on each other. Remember the "yo momma so fat" jokes... Those were the best.

Yo Mommy so fat you had to roll her in dough to find the wet spot!!!! :D :D :D :D

A55VA6

Legend
I'll say this. I don't like Sherman.. but he showed REAL emotion. Half the players out there in the NFL look like they don't even give a shit half the time.

Harbaugh called Crabtree the best catcher ever, Crabtree said Sherman wasn't the best CB in the league. Sherman won the battle. He spoke his mind. The 49ers choked. Sherman did the choke sign. Everything he said and did were true. Classy? No. But that's the risk he took. I've got no problem with what Sherman did. I liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Sherman should know when he has won and leave it at that. Losing in the Conference Championship on a play like that has to be devastating and the last thing anyone wants is the guy that just made that play on you to come rub it in. I would have done the same thing as Crabtree if not more.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Yo Momma so fat if she rubbed two nickles together she still wouldn't have a dime.... OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Sherman should know when he has won and leave it at that. Losing in the Conference Championship on a play like that has to be devastating and the last thing anyone wants is the guy that just made that play on you to come rub it in. I would have done the same thing as Crabtree if not more.

Nice parakeet bro. ;) Sherman is just human. It's okay to express emotion. Crabtree was the one that didn't reciprocate.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that you are. You shake hands at the end of the game, not right after a play.

It looked like he was rubbing his nose in it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There was nothing wrong with that. These guys are professional football players. This is what they do with their lives for the only money they're going to see in this life. You must have a mutual level of respect for a guy when you smack him on the ass. That's a sign of brotherly love. It's not a gay thing (that I know of) and it's not an aggressive thing. Again, it's a sign of two people being on a mutual level.

That's the problem. It's cool to do it to a teammate or during the game if a guy on the opposing team makes a good play. But he wasn't doing it as a congratulatory gesture. It was an insincere gesture meant to be condescending towards Crabtree. Just a jerk move. And you're absolutely right. He was acting like a spurned teenager.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Who the fuck is going to shake your hand after you just picked off the game winning TD? Sherman was being a dick, which is fine, I really don't care. Lol at the Seattle news station for trying to make him look better btw. You should just embrace him for who he is. He's a loud mouth arrogant prick. This is championship football were talking about here not the professional patty cake tourney. If you wanna shut up the loud ass cocky CB, you outplay him. It's as simple as that. If you wanna be the loud ass annoying CB, you better back it up on the field. So far he has. Still doesn't mean I don't wanna see someone put a foot up his ass, but it is what it is.

jjab360

Legend
It seemed like it was done in an antagonistic manner to me, not a genuine act. Besisdes, let's not act like that's the only thing Sherman said all game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - y'know... I hadn't seen this until now. I DO think Sherman is excited as hell here and not trying to be his usual punk ass self. I like to take all actions on their own for the most part and don't agree that he was taunting Crabtree. By the same token, I really don't blame Crabjunk for the little shove. He had to already be pissed (breaks my heart I can tell yuh).

I still think Sherman is a psycho whackjob for his antics during the interview. That shows a certain level of instability that hopefully can be preyed upon by our receivers.

All that being said, we are talking about two punk asses from the Whiners and Seafags. Let them hate each other and blow each other up for all I care.