Crabtree Is A Sore Loser.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
At first glance I thought lowly of Crabtree. After further review, I think he showed class by not doing more.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yo momma's so fat that anytime yo daddy get on top his ears pop.

PhxRam

Yo mama so fat she left the house in high heels and when she came back she had on flip flops

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yo mama's so fat when her beeper rings, people think she's backing up

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yo mama's so fat last time she took a dip at the beach, it caused a tsunami in Japan

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
There was nothing "classy" about the move Sherman made on Crabtree, and Crabtree's reaction was understandable. You were an inch or two from heading to the SB, and instead the ball is tipped for a game & season ending pick. Crabtree had already started to walk back towards the 49er sideline & Sherman actually chased him down, slapped him in the butt, and then said "hell of a game" and asked for a handshake. Who the fuck wants to shakes hands literally seconds after your season just ended. Most importantly its about the way Sherman approached Crabtree. If he had just said "hell of a game" after he made the play, Crabtree probably wouldn't have taken offense. If you sincerly want to say good game, just wait til the end when everyone meets at midfield, when emotions have died down slightly. But oh wait no, Sherman had to tell the world how "sorry" Crabtree was. That's not geniune respect.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I'll say this. I don't like Sherman.. but he showed REAL emotion. Half the players out there in the NFL look like they don't even give a shyte half the time.

Harbaugh called Crabtree the best catcher ever, Crabtree said Sherman wasn't the best CB in the league. Sherman won the battle. He spoke his mind. The 49ers choked. Sherman did the choke sign. Everything he said and did were true. Classy? No. But that's the risk he took. I've got no problem with what Sherman did. I liked it.

this. no problem with what Sherman did cause it was against the 9'ers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll say this. I don't like Sherman.. but he showed REAL emotion. Half the players out there in the NFL look like they don't even give a shyte half the time.

Harbaugh called Crabtree the best catcher ever, Crabtree said Sherman wasn't the best CB in the league. Sherman won the battle. He spoke his mind. The 49ers choked. Sherman did the choke sign. Everything he said and did were true. Classy? No. But that's the risk he took. I've got no problem with what Sherman did. I liked it.

Yea, I'm sorry man. We definitely don't see eye to eye. You're right about that.

I completely disagree that half the players look like they don't care. You can win with class and still show passion for the game. Watch Peyton Manning do it. Watch Calvin Johnson do it. Isaac Bruce did it his whole career.

I guess Ike was boring but emotion is overrated. Especially when that emotion is douchiness.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The smack talk afterwards was a reflection of a "perceived" lack of respect shown toward Sherman. These guys have feelings too. And Sherman basically reverted to acting like a teenager spurned on the school yard.
So, Sherman is so insecure that he must revert to childish actions just to achieve one-upmanship for the perceived disrespect? And at the cost of whatever joy he should have been feeling over winning the game that took his team to the SB.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Yea, I'm sorry man. We definitely don't see eye to eye. You're right about that.

I completely disagree that half the players look like they don't care. You can win with class and still show passion for the game. Watch Peyton Manning do it. Watch Calvin Johnson do it. Isaac Bruce did it his whole career.

I guess Ike was boring but emotion is overrated. Especially when that emotion is douchiness.

Isaac Bruce letting Seattle know who's boss back in 2004 after our improbable comeback win.

IsaacBruceHelmet041.jpg

BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE!

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah man I feel you. Normally I like the guys that show some class and respect, but I just have an absolute hate for Crabtree and the niners. The dude irks me in so many ways.. haha. I mean yeah, Sherman could've toned it down or done things differently, but we all know that's not what he does. He's always been a loud mouth punk on the field, especially since he beat their biggest rival to get into the Super Bowl. But when Crabtree threw the hand into Shermans face, that just made him look like a douchebag. I would've respected him more in this situation if he didn't do that.

I just hope whatever the outcome of the Super Bowl is, Sherman shows some respect and class. This is the Super Bowl and Peyton Manning we're talking about. There's no room for that in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
So, Sherman is so insecure that he must revert to childish actions just to achieve one-upmanship for the perceived disrespect? And at the cost of whatever joy he should have been feeling over winning the game that took his team to the SB.

No, it's childhood regression. He wasn't consciously aware of it being one-upmanship. He was basically acting from his limbic brain. His fight or flight instincts took complete control of his actions.