Combine Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Looking forward to watching Mitchell, Arnold and Wiggins today.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Wiggins apparently felt his groin pop during that 4.29 and will not be participating again today.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is risk for sure. But his game is real, and it is a perfect fit for us. He's stout vs the run, physical at the point, and gets to the QB. One of those players where measurables go out the window.

Unfortunately that medical is a concern but we wouldn't be able to touch that dude if his neck was good. He's a top ten edge IMO. Kind of guy who could end up being the best player from this draft in five years.
At first I thought he's a medical risk so teams should stay away. Then I thought he's not gonna last till 19 anyway ( as long as he clears medically) so who cares.. Finally, I figure if we can get this stud at pick 19 and keep him for 4 or 5 years at Edge, even if his medical condition worsen and he retires after that... he is still definitely worth it. But there are are other edges moving up too, and one of the best Corners will be there at 19 as well. So many good players at 19. So glad I'm not McSnead.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And Kool Aid has a broken foot?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'll never forgive the Rams if my man DeJean is available and they pass on him.

1000003155.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, got a CB draft crush on Quinyon Mitchell but he’s gone before we get a chance I’m sure.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Mitchell and Wiggins balled out today (before Wiggins hurt himself). Arnold was relatively disappointing in athletic testing. As was Rakestraw. Since it was a close race for top CB, Mitchell may have solidified himself with an outstanding athletic profile. Arnold may be the CB available to us now, who I liked as my top CB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mitchell and Wiggins balled out today (before Wiggins hurt himself). Arnold was relatively disappointing in athletic testing. As was Rakestraw. Since it was a close race for top CB, Mitchell may have solidified himself with an outstanding athletic profile. Arnold may be the CB available to us now, who I liked as my top CB.
Wiggins weighing only 173 lbs was a big ouch for me. He's got the length speed and ability to play a corner but man is that a skinny dude.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Maybe I am getting too caught up in the combine, not necessarily the workouts, but seeing game tape of these guys as they are working out. It does look like there will be a ton of value in rds 2 & 3. I would have no issue with multiple trade downs to late rd 1 or even early rd 2, in order to get more top 100 picks. They can really set this team up for the future with last yrs draft and another banger this year.

It would also put them in position to even sacrifice next yrs draft a bit, if they have to trade multiple picks to move up for a future QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just the Media & fan narratives

He’s gonna be awesome
It's just another reason for people that don't like him to complain. He gains nothing from working out there or allowing 20 team doctors to all do the same tests on him.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
What are the red flags?
I’d say the narrative around avoiding additional medicals at the combine, repeated stories around trying to get around rookie contracts, CBA requirements and questions around work ethic and coachability. Any team that drafts him will have done their due diligence and made a risk based decision (as is with all draft picks). Seems like a risk