Combine Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Why give too much away. They like some players this is just doting the i’s so it’s good McVay and Snead are not going - if word gets out they were present in an interview; or looked impressed by a work out; or shared a look, etc. etc. it’s potentially bad because other teams will then look more closely at a player. Why bother getting caught up in the media storm

Like many here, I am hugely optimistic about being a better team this coming season which based on how we ended the season is terrific. I don’t doubt many of us will get again not agree with all the decisions but if we trend in the right direction look out because we can be dominant

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hearing that Penix will throw. Good call if true. And I expect him to cement himself as a first round QB.

Now some teams may still ding him due to his injuries. But I'll say again: they made him better. He went from a guy who knows he has that run option to a guy who looks to throw and learned how to survive throwing as a primary threat. The injuries made him a better QB IMO. Question is whether his knee is sound enough to where you think he can survive as a pocket QB where he gets all the benefit of protections.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow! Braden Fisk!!!! You just shot up the draft rankings! That dude is a beast!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Neither did commentators who thought RBs or TEs could outrun him lol.

PAYTON WILSON just earned an upgrade. Nathan Watson beat out the ND LBer by .1 .

Really like Dallas Turner & Latu.

—The way Latu turner & plants his foot off The Edge is RARE !! He is Quick & can take over a game.
You add him to The Rams Oass Rush & lookout. I could even see The Rams trading up to get;draft) him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m glad we’re not in the running for this prima donna.
Yeah that would piss me off if I was a team looking QB up high. Though it is just a modern version of what Elway did.

Prefer the more direct route personally. If there is a team you won't play for then come out and say it. Then commit to it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wow! Braden Fisk!!!! You just shot up the draft rankings! That dude is a beast!
Every Florida St game I watched he popped of the screen. Was hoping he'd be a nice steal in the 3rd, now not so likely.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think Dallas Turner solidified himself as the first edge in the draft. He put on a pretty freakish workout yesterday: 4.46/40.5"

Latu did what many expected, didn't blow any test out of the water, but wasn't awful either. I thought Verse did quite well also.

Our chances for a top 3 edge falling to us took a hit IMO. Absolutely need to prioritize that over all else in free agency.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping the Penn St edge running so well helps push Latu down. Hate that I have my hopes up for him but damn it would be incredible to see that beast next to AD.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to say Trice fell off my draft list big time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping the Penn St edge running so well helps push Latu down. Hate that I have my hopes up for him but damn it would be incredible to see that beast next to AD.
I just worry Latu would be in the tub more than on the field

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just worry Latu would be in the tub more than on the field
There is risk for sure. But his game is real, and it is a perfect fit for us. He's stout vs the run, physical at the point, and gets to the QB. One of those players where measurables go out the window.

Unfortunately that medical is a concern but we wouldn't be able to touch that dude if his neck was good. He's a top ten edge IMO. Kind of guy who could end up being the best player from this draft in five years.