Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't pop a Molly kids! Just don't pop a Molly!!!o_O

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Two things: 1. Kaepernick is one goofy looking punk of a "man".
2. It drives me absolutely crazy when, in articles like this, that little midget in SEA is called a "franchise QB". Give me a freaking break!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Harbitch rumored to be traded.

Kaperdick rumored to be date raping.

Didn't one of their LBers stab somebody?

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite off seasons for the whiners in recent memory.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"Aw come on...he's GUILTY!! Can't you people see that?!! You keep twisting the facts around! These thugs are all the same!"
th

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
From what I've read he has a sexual relationship with this woman so DNA isn't going to play a role in any investigation.

This doesn't seem to have any merit.

Plus........thinking about that guy and sex is even more disturbing that that fucked up vid that 503 just posted LOL.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maybe if he didnt look and act like such a douche this wouldnt be happening. Maybe wearing another teams hat will help....

In all seriousness, it doesnt seem like he did anything wrong, but he is still a goofy dumbass dumbshit. Proven innocent till proven guilty, no matter how much of a douchebag he is.

Seriously, anyone whos trademark is kissing there own bicep and they arent a professional wrestler is a douche. Especially when they suck ass at there position.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The sport does not need any more bad press, no matter which player it is, or who they play for - playing in the NFL is a privilege, kids look up to the players, this sort of news leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The sport does not need any more bad press, no matter which player it is, or who they play for - playing in the NFL is a privilege, kids look up to the players, this sort of news leaves a bad taste in my mouth...
I don't disagree that this sends a bad message to kids, but why is playing in the NFL a privilege? It's just a business.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I don't disagree that this sends a bad message to kids, but why is playing in the NFL a privilege? It's just a business.

The privilege sir, is that it's a highly paid business, but at the end of the day it IS just a sport.

I'm not sure of facts here, and I'm purely speculating, but I imagine the percentage of football players in the NFL that DON't like to play football is VERY small, they play football because the enjoy it, it's their passion. Playing professional sport is a privilege, its there to simply entertain the masses, it's a luxury career, the same as acting - its nothing more than modern day gladiatorial contests.

Take someone like David Beckham, the soccer player, yes he's trained hard since he was a child, but he still considers playing soccer and getting paid for it to be a privilege.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Because the vast majority of Americans work shitty jobs with shitty pay?
nixweiss.gif