Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is that how it works in miami, they get a call for someone who has passed out and they send the fire department to sort it out? do ambulance workers need to know how to pt out fires?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

is that how it works in miami, they get a call for someone who has passed out and they send the fire department to sort it out? do ambulance workers need to know how to pt out fires?

A lot of times police, or paramedics/fire department are the first responders.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

No. That's the Mayor's job. Geeze dude. Get a clue.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Miami police release 911 calls from Kaepernick incident
Posted by Josh Alper on May 6, 2014

e8e337e7b06226ce686bac335728fbc3.jpeg
Getty Images

Last month, a report from Miami indicated that Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette called police to report a naked woman who refused to leave his hotel room in an incident that also involved 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Miami police released audio from a pair of 911 calls on Tuesday, one by a hotel security guard and the other by an unidentified man who could be Lockette based on that report.

“I want to report there’s a young lady in my friend’s bed,” that caller said, via theSan Jose Mercury News. “He’s not here. She’s going to wait in his bed. She’s not leaving. We asked her to leave. We told her he won’t be here tonight. She said she’s not leaving until she sees him. … He’s not her boyfriend. (Inaudible.) But he’s not here so she went and got in bed naked, and said she’s staying there until he got back.”

The security guard also said that the woman refused to leave and added that the woman responded “Jesus” when asked her name.

No charges have been filed, although Miami police have yet to close their investigation into what Kaepernick referred to as “a bad circumstance” in his hometown recently.
OK - So let's say he didn't do anything illegal.... I don't know about you guys but this scenario plays out all the time around MY house. I always had naked druggies named Jesus hanging out in my bed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
OK - So let's say he didn't do anything illegal.... I don't know about you guys but this scenario plays out all the time around MY house. I always had naked druggies named Jesus hanging out in my bed.

That's either really bad, or a first class ticket to heaven.

iced

doesn't have to be a druggie - just a desperate drunk groupie or wanna be groupie...

how many times have you seen a guy just make it a one night thing with a girl yet she thinks differently lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
doesn't have to be a druggie - just a desperate drunk groupie or wanna be groupie...

how many times have you seen a guy just make it a one night thing with a girl yet she thinks differently lol
I can honestly say that I have never had to call the cops to have them remove a drunk OR drugged out naked chick named Jesus from my bed. Maybe one or two that kept repeating Oh God! But I don't recall any of them saying they were Jesus himself. It MAY have happened. I'd have to really search my memory bank though.

iced

I can honestly say that I have never had to call the cops to have them remove a drunk OR drugged out naked chick named Jesus from my bed. Maybe one or two that kept repeating Oh God! But I don't recall any of them saying they were Jesus himself. It MAY have happened. I'd have to really search my memory bank though.

i've had a couple girls that i came close to calling the cops on...crazy bitches

bringing chicks home from the bar is like playing russian roulette w/ crazy girls - girl threatened my house, car, etc. didnt even poke her

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
i've had a couple girls that i came close to calling the cops on...crazy bitches

bringing chicks home from the bar is like playing russian roulette w/ crazy girls - girl threatened my house, car, etc. didnt even poke her
There's crazy. And then there's "I am Jesus" crazy. I've had crazy and it is usually disturbingly fun. But there is a line.

iced

There's crazy. And then there's "I am Jesus" crazy. I've had crazy and it is usually disturbingly fun. But there is a line.

call me crazy but i'll take "jesus" over "I am gonna fuck up your mustang and house" any day of the week

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Call me crazy (haha), but I have this feeling he'll be back in the headlines at some point.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Call me crazy (haha), but I have this feeling he'll be back in the headlines at some point.

I don't think you're crazy at all,I think he'll make another police blotter sometime again.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
damn.... Colin please make this off season nice... beat your gf pleasse