1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Prime Time, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Tron Fights for the User

Maybe if he didnt look and act like such a douche this wouldnt be happening. Maybe wearing another teams hat will help....

In all seriousness, it doesnt seem like he did anything wrong, but he is still a goofy dumbass dumbshit. Proven innocent till proven guilty, no matter how much of a douchebag he is.

Seriously, anyone whos trademark is kissing there own bicep and they arent a professional wrestler is a douche. Especially when they suck ass at there position.

brokeu91 likes this.
  2. shaunpinney Well-Known Member

The sport does not need any more bad press, no matter which player it is, or who they play for - playing in the NFL is a privilege, kids look up to the players, this sort of news leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

3. Stranger How big is infinity?

I don't disagree that this sends a bad message to kids, but why is playing in the NFL a privilege? It's just a business.

4. shaunpinney Well-Known Member

The privilege sir, is that it's a highly paid business, but at the end of the day it IS just a sport.

I'm not sure of facts here, and I'm purely speculating, but I imagine the percentage of football players in the NFL that DON't like to play football is VERY small, they play football because the enjoy it, it's their passion. Playing professional sport is a privilege, its there to simply entertain the masses, it's a luxury career, the same as acting - its nothing more than modern day gladiatorial contests.

Take someone like David Beckham, the soccer player, yes he's trained hard since he was a child, but he still considers playing soccer and getting paid for it to be a privilege.

5. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

Because the vast majority of Americans work crappy jobs with crappy pay? [​IMG]

RamFan503, Prime Time and shaunpinney like this.
  6. Prime Time RODerator

Police: Too early to say what evidence shows in Kaepernick case
    Posted by Michael David Smith on April 12, 2014

[​IMG]Getty Images

Miami police say it’s simply too soon to say what the evidence shows in the investigation of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 49ers receiver Quinton Patton and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette.

“We have to examine evidence and wait for some tests to come back, including toxicology reports,” Police Chief Manuel Orosa told theMiami Herald. “We can present it to the state attorney and they can decide whether to continue. . . . It’s too early to determine what the evidence indicates.”

A Miami police spokesman previously said there is “no evidence of a crime or a sexual assault.” Orosa’s statement indicates that it would be more accurate to say the police don’t yet know if there is evidence of a crime or a sexual assault because they haven’t yet processed all of the evidence.

According to the Herald, the woman who filed the incident report with police underwent a rape test. The results of that test have not been made public.

The woman said she was drinking with the three players at Lockette’s apartment, went to bed after feeling lightheaded and then woke up in the hospital, not knowing how she got there. According to the Herald, it was someone in the apartment who called police, and it was Miami firefighters who took the woman to the hospital.

7. kurtfaulk Well-Known Member

is that how it works in miami, they get a call for someone who has passed out and they send the fire department to sort it out? do ambulance workers need to know how to pt out fires?

8. DR RAM Rams Lifer

A lot of times police, or paramedics/fire department are the first responders.

9. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

No. That's the Mayor's job. Geeze dude. Get a clue.

Rams and Gators likes this.
  10. Prime Time RODerator

Report: Lockette told police “completely naked” woman wouldn’t leave
    Posted by Mike Florio on April 14, 2014

[​IMG] AP

When it comes to the recent off-field situation involving 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith, we already know pretty much all there is to know. When it comes to the recent off-field situation involving 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, we don’t know much.

We now know a little bit more regarding the things that may have happened between the moment a woman was naked in a bed and the instant she woke up in a hospital bed with no intervening recollections.

According to Andy Slater of WINZ radio in South Florida, Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette made the phone call to police, explaining that a “completely naked” woman refused to leave the premises.

Police then responded, and presumably that process resulted in the woman ending up in a hospital.

It’s just another piece of a puzzle that has plenty more pieces to be added before we’ll begin to know what exactly happened. And we’ll probably never know precisely what happened.

11. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

12. Prime Time RODerator

Miami police release 911 calls from Kaepernick incident
    Posted by Josh Alper on May 6, 2014

[​IMG]Getty Images

Last month, a report from Miami indicated that Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette called police to report a naked woman who refused to leave his hotel room in an incident that also involved 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Miami police released audio from a pair of 911 calls on Tuesday, one by a hotel security guard and the other by an unidentified man who could be Lockette based on that report.

“I want to report there’s a young lady in my friend’s bed,” that caller said, via theSan Jose Mercury News. “He’s not here. She’s going to wait in his bed. She’s not leaving. We asked her to leave. We told her he won’t be here tonight. She said she’s not leaving until she sees him. … He’s not her boyfriend. (Inaudible.) But he’s not here so she went and got in bed naked, and said she’s staying there until he got back.”

The security guard also said that the woman refused to leave and added that the woman responded “Jesus” when asked her name.

No charges have been filed, although Miami police have yet to close their investigation into what Kaepernick referred to as “a bad circumstance” in his hometown recently.

13. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

OK - So let's say he didn't do anything illegal.... I don't know about you guys but this scenario plays out all the time around MY house. I always had naked druggies named Jesus hanging out in my bed.

Alan and Prime Time like this.
  14. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

That's either really bad, or a first class ticket to heaven.

Alan and RamFan503 like this.
  15. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

I gotta guess it's the former.

16. iced Well-Known Member

doesn't have to be a druggie - just a desperate drunk groupie or wanna be groupie...

how many times have you seen a guy just make it a one night thing with a girl yet she thinks differently lol

17. Prime Time RODerator

Where I come from we call that a "bunny boiler."

18. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

I can honestly say that I have never had to call the cops to have them remove a drunk OR drugged out naked chick named Jesus from my bed. Maybe one or two that kept repeating Oh God! But I don't recall any of them saying they were Jesus himself. It MAY have happened. I'd have to really search my memory bank though.

19. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

[​IMG]

Prime Time likes this.
  20. iced Well-Known Member

i've had a couple girls that i came close to calling the cops on...crazy bitches

bringing chicks home from the bar is like playing russian roulette w/ crazy girls - girl threatened my house, car, etc. didnt even poke her