Christian Wilkins likely to become a FA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

methomas50

Rookie
This is exactly the type of player that I feel the Rams could use to take the defense up a notch. Should be in his prime at 28. Hopefully the Rams get involved here.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
This is exactly the type of player that I feel the Rams could use to take the defense up a notch. Should be in his prime at 28. Hopefully the Rams get involved here.
He's got a rep for being dirty, trash talker, or whatever, but ---- would be huge upgrade to Jonah Williams....great scheme fit

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
He's got a rep for being dirty, trash talker, or whatever, but ---- would be huge upgrade to Jonah Williams....great scheme fit
I will be Damned if I am going to sit here quietly and allow you to Besmirch the name of Jonah Williams.

Besmirch is a grossly under-used word.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Besmirch is a grossly under-used word.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This guys gonna get a contract of over 20m per year. I don't think we can afford to do that with gaping holes in other spots that we should fill with some top end talent.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Gonna be a lot of releases between now and camp. Prob a bunch of guys we're not even talking about that can be fits.

methomas50

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guys gonna get a contract of over 20m per year. I don't think we can afford to do that with gaping holes in other spots that we should fill with some top end talent.
Improve the D Line and you improve the entire defense. Let Dotson go and give him some of that money. This guy is Chris Jones light, and Aaron is getting up there in years.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wilkins is a very good run stuffer. He’s also had 23 QB pressures and 9 sacks last year.

In Snead’s one presser, he was asked about the struggles of the DBs. He said that their troubles had a lot to do with the Rams not getting enough pressure on the QB. Is that a tell? Is he leaning Edge and DLine?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Burns HAS got to get tagged.

And, if he is not, that would be better news than the fucking-Niners losing in the Super Bowl.
OK @fanotodd ...
Maybe not better ... but only because there is only one thing better than the 49ers losing ... the Rams winning.

But Brian Burns hitting unrestricted free agency would be a tremendous opportunity for the Rams ... IMO
... Just can not happen

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Burns HAS got to get tagged.

And, if he is not, that would be better news than the fucking-Niners losing in the Super Bowl.
Only if he ends up in horns, otherwise the Niners losing the Super Bowl is still stupendous. Another under utilized word.