Cheatriots hosting Benny Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think he might have screwed himself out of work totally with the Rams, though I'm certainly not in the food chain to know just how pissed off they are at him...

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think with all the trouble that Mason has found himself in, there is no way the Rams will not match any offer sheet from another team. Mason is going to be out for at least four games, and he might even be on his way out. I hope Mason pulls it together, but Cunningham is going to be a Ram this year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And who's going to return kickoffs now? Bennie was in the top 5 in the league last year yds per.
Lowest level tender makes no sense to me. This cat was valuable in many ways and he could just walk?
Smh

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
And who's going to return kickoffs now? Bennie was in the top 5 in the league last year yds per.
Lowest level tender makes no sense to me. This cat was valuable in many ways and he could just walk?
Smh

He can't just walk. The Rams can match any offer. You act like he's gone already. I'm sure the Rams would match any offer as long as it's not astronomical.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I really want to keep Cunningham. He's the better starting option if Gurley misses time.

Tre has his troubles and I'd rather use him as change of pace.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't just walk. The Rams can match any offer. You act like he's gone already. I'm sure the Rams would match any offer as long as it's not astronomical.
It shouldn't have even gotten to this point.
Why tender him so low therefore forcing him to look elsewhere for a contract?
And then they sign quick who hasn't done anything for them recently. Just bizarre

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It shouldn't have even gotten to this point.
Why tender him so low therefore forcing him to look elsewhere for a contract?
And then they sign quick who hasn't done anything for them recently. Just bizarre
Maybe because he turned down their initial offer so that was their next best move?? There are at least two sides to these negotiations, who knows maybe Benny wanted to sign with the Rams and his agent is telling him not to.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe because he turned down their initial offer so that was their next best move?? There are at least two sides to these negotiations, who knows maybe Benny wanted to sign with the Rams and his agent is telling him not to.
They could have tender him as a 2 rounder and would be paying him less than Quick.
He was a udfa so the Rams are basically telling him he's worth the least amount of salary they have to pay.

fancents86

Starter
Man, I really don't want to lose BamBam, not only bc he's a great player but if we do I feel we keep going backwards with everyone we've lost and this draft will look a lot like past drafts. We just keep adding holes.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He finished #4 in kickoff returns ypa
Patterson #1 is around 2.5 mill, Dwayne Harris #2 around 3.5 mill and Abdullah is on his rookie deal so all things considered 2.5 mill for a 3rd down back and #4 in kr seems pretty decent if not too low comparatively speaking

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Really don't want to lose Benny. He earned his new contract to me after that week 1 performance against Seattle.