Cheatriots hosting Benny Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Patriots hosting RFA RB Benny Cunningham
8953.jpg

The Patriots are hosting restricted free agent RB Benny Cunningham on Thursday.

A versatile role player with passing-down and special teams value, Cunningham is a Patriots-esque "do your job" kind of player. He has 71 receptions over the past two seasons and only three drops during that span. As Cunningham was originally undrafted and received the lowest-possible tender from the Rams, Los Angeles would receive no compensation if Cunningham signed an offer sheet from New England and the Rams failed to match.
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Mar 10 - 11:21 AM

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They sure do love their Rams players. Fucking cheaters will probably make him an all star.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Wowwww were losing Cunningham also? He brings a lot of value, it sucks to see him go...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'd like to keep bambam. Hope we can without spending to much.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we lost Benny C, it would hurt.....He just straps on the helmet and plays, and does it well.....He's not a starter, but I think this team would certainly be less without him...:puke:

…..

Legend
i was convinced that Matt Forte would end up in New England. In retrospect, Benny is exactly the kind of player that can unexpectedly post Forte like numbers every now and then in the Patriots scheme.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Benny always knows where the first down marker is and always fights hard to reach it. He would be a huge loss.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If we lost Benny C, it would hurt.....He just straps on the helmet and plays, and does it well.....He's not a starter, but I think this team would certainly be less without him...:puke:
I'd hate to lose Benny, especially with Tre, and his troubles. This is a great draft for 3rd down type backs, maybe even in UDFA. We can't keep losing options at draft picks.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strange that they tendered him so low. I was wrong about Benny...he's a solid backup RB. Perfect fit for the Patriots and what they ask of their RBs.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well that's all sorts of awful news. Cunningham would be a huge asset in that offense. Sigh.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Patriots hosting RFA RB Benny Cunningham
8953.jpg

The Patriots are hosting restricted free agent RB Benny Cunningham on Thursday.

A versatile role player with passing-down and special teams value, Cunningham is a Patriots-esque "do your job" kind of player. He has 71 receptions over the past two seasons and only three drops during that span. As Cunningham was originally undrafted and received the lowest-possible tender from the Rams, Los Angeles would receive no compensation if Cunningham signed an offer sheet from New England and the Rams failed to match.
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Mar 10 - 11:21 AM
I think the Rams would be Foolish not to "MATCH" a cheatriot offer!
Not that there aren't a few good backs we could go after, in the Draft, I just don't want us to have to use a pick on one when we have other needs to fill!!