Celebration Thread: Ratboy and the Shitters choke again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
But on the flip side the Rams are the rehab facility of the NFL. Then can take supposed problem child's like OBJ or Jalen Ramsey and not miss a beat. Or take perceived never was players like Leonard Floyd or Dante Fowler into someone. Who knows.
OBJ and Ramsey all clearly cared a lot about winning and gave it their all every play. That made them passionate and caused them to be perceived assholes on previous teams. Floyd and Fowler were just on bad teams before coming here so couldn't get stats like they could next to AD. Young is lazy and just doesn't seem to really care that much... I wouldn't pay him $1 to be on my team.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Speaking of OBJ - I don't think he's done, and MVP or not, Jackson doesn't seem to be able to take advantage of him.
I'd like to get him back...

Or am I living ion the past.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I’m in Manteca (hour east of the Bay Area) this evening and some whiners fans are still in gear surprisingly. Acting like they got something to celebrate. #pathetic.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I’m in Manteca (hour east of the Bay Area) this evening and some whiners fans are still in gear surprisingly. Acting like they got something to celebrate. #pathetic.gif
I would be in so much trouble if I lived near Niner fans. Here is the sad part my wife & I have six friends that are avid 49er fans, 3 men & 3 women. And all of them are super nice & that drives me even more crazy.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Over a five-year-period, from 2019-2023, the San Francisco 49ers had four extremely strong seasons.

All but 2020. In the other four years, they won a combined 48 Regular Season games ... 12-per-season.
They made it to the NFC Championship Game each of those years; and had another 8 victories in the Playoffs ... that's 14 wins-per-year!!!

That's a ton of fucking winning!

However, the Evil-49ers lost one NFCC and both Super Bowls despite holding double-digit leads in each game; and in the other NFCC loss, they saw both their quarterbacks get injured.

That is just fucking Brutal for their Organization and Fans.

Kyle Shanahan is now getting destroyed. Combination of the big-game losses, despite having healthy leads; coupled with heavy criticism for his OT-strategy and players not understanding OT rules ... plus, major abuse for firing his Defensive Coordinator.

49ers fans have to be thinking ...
... We should have 3 or 4 Lombardi Trophies over the past five years. We should be the Dynasty!!!
... What the Actual Fuck is Going-on!?!

I should not be enjoying their misery this much. I'm a bad person. A Happy Person ... but Bad.

Last edited:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I should not be enjoying their misery this much. I'm a bad person. A Happy Person ... but Bad.

Nope, you're not bad at all. In the 90's the Rams were arguably the worst team in the NFL.

And the whiners thought it was fun and happy times to talk smack and trash talk during a 17 game losing streak. They kicked us when we were down.

I don't feel like I've been compensated enough to let that go. That's why our victories and their misery always make me feel better.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Nope, you're not bad at all. In the 90's the Rams were arguably the worst team in the NFL.

And the whiners thought it was fun and happy times to talk smack and trash talk during a 17 game losing streak. They kicked us when we were down.

I don't feel like I've been compensated enough to let that go. That's why our victories and their misery always make me feel better.

Well ... OK ... maybe I'm Not a Bad Person for enjoying 49er misery ... Thank You

But ... there could be other factors in-play here. I mean, you don't know me. I got some issues.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good Point ... kind of a modern-day Al Davis' Oakland Raiders.

Still ... Effort was not the primary concern for the four veterans you mentioned. Although Ramsey dogged-it to get out of Jacksonville. And, Young Will get paid

I'm seeing a guy not playing hard ... in Huge games ... for a team know for rotating DL to keep them fresh.

Maybe I am being too critical.
I agree. I watched him during his career with Washington and was never impressed. He had a good rookie season, but always seemed like a 1 trick pony to me. Physical freak without the discipline to polish his skills set. At least that is what it looks like to me.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
If enjoying the 9ers misery makes you a bad person I guess everyone on this board would be considered to be bad people. This is Ram Country, Boy!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
@gogoat1 fascinating story, I like to hear about the history and thanks for shedding light on it. There’s also plenty of articles on slavery throughout the gold rush era and building railroad tracks.
All of which confirm what we already knew… the 49ers, and all of their fans, are just bad people.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They were literally the worst team of the 90s (win/loss wise) going into the 99 season. They relinquished that honor to the Bungles as they went on to win their first glorious Superbowl.
original.png

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Being a 49er fan today is like watching episode after episode of Gilligan’s Island. Just when you think you’re about to get off that island, something gets mucked up and you’re left with nothing but a coconut cream pie (what was the crust made from…ground up tree bark?)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a bad thought to be stranded with Ginger and Mary Ann.
They each would have had at least 5 babies that looked like 4 different men. Hey, what better baby daddy to have than Mr. Howell?

RamInferno

UDFA
Over a five-year-period, from 2019-2023, the San Francisco 49ers had four extremely strong seasons.

All but 2020. In the other four years, they won a combined 48 Regular Season games ... 12-per-season.
They made it to the NFC Championship Game each of those years; and had another 8 victories in the Playoffs ... that's 14 wins-per-year!!!

That's a ton of fucking winning!

However, the Evil-49ers lost one NFCC and both Super Bowls despite holding double-digit leads in each game; and in the other NFCC loss, they saw both their quarterbacks get injured.

That is just fucking Brutal for their Organization and Fans.

Kyle Shanahan is now getting destroyed. Combination of the big-game losses, despite having healthy leads; coupled with heavy criticism for his OT-strategy and players not understanding OT rules ... plus, major abuse for firing his Defensive Coordinator.

49ers fans have to be thinking ...
... We should have 3 or 4 Lombardi Trophies over the past five years. We should be the Dynasty!!!
... What the Actual Fuck is Going-on!?!

Imagine if they didn't spend 3 first round picks on one player who never contributed anything during their window! The Stafford trade not only netting the Rams one Super Bowl title and counting, but don't underestimate how it panicked Lynch into a move that cost them 3-4 Super Bowl titles, IMO.