Celebration Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Malcolm Brown looked pretty good at the end as well.
I really think Brown could do a whole game by himself if Gurley couldn't play for some reason...I thought getting rid of Benny was a mistake at the time, but I think Brown is better than him...

RedRam

Pro Bowler
If you would have told me we'd go into the bye at 5-2, I'd have said "I'll take it"
I would've said...

e0uql.jpg

Now... NOW...I find myself thirsting!

tumblr_mtt8gsf1EH1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And how about that offense? Another game, another 100+ for Gurley ... loved that TD run, he made that happen almost on his own.

Well thirteen, you have to give Austin his due here..He did a cut block on a defender that allowed Gurley to get that TD...Look at the run again and see"11" do his work, it was a great block.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
great total team win today.
Just an amazing all around team performance.
Total domination.
This team just won playing good football from all 3 phases of the game!
Well rounded ass whoopin!!!
Absolutely destroyed them.
There was not an aspect of this team that didnt excel.
And how about that defense?
And how about that offense?
nd how about those special teams?
These describe the play of the Rams to a tee. Jus an outstanding effort on all fronts!

Expecting to win every week instead of hoping we get some good breaks to have a chance to win.
I keep coming back to this... every week I watch them...I am so grateful to not have that feeling of doom and despair. I just never feel like victory is not an option... unlike the past umpteen years.

he still frustrates me by pulling a Martz and blowing through our timeouts because he doesn't get the play in on time.
Yeah... I thought I saw him mouth something to Goff like "can you hear me?" They may have had trouble with the communications.

we're a much more disciplined team.
Man, ain't that right? As opposed to AZ who had like 6 offsides? SOOOO nice to actually have something fixed when the coach says "we'll fix that". :LOL:

Playing so good I don't want them to take a week off!
I'm thinking that today as well... it's gonna be along two weeks. I guess that's a nice problem to have... instead of having the bye week the same as the others... not watching Rams football. ;)

We just ended that BS narrative today.
Damned right... they'll have to still win a few more to get the real respect". I think they can do that!

the missed FG was the closest they came to scoring.
I don't think we should discount this... critical moment in the game if you ask me. They marched down the field pretty easily and had nice momentum. That miss kinda punched them in the gut. They never recovered that swagger.

You would think arians would try and find some way to protect his QB when playing the Rams.
I got a way... bench all your QBs when you play the Rams! :ROFLMAO:

finally have hope
Yeah.. been too long, hasn't it? Enjoy... fame can be fleeting. ;)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well thirteen, you have to give Austin his due here..He did a cut block on a defender that allowed Gurley to get that TD...Look at the run again and see"11" do his work, it was a great block.

Yeah, that was noted in another thread, and Tavon definitely gets credit for cutting that guy's feet right out from under him.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that was noted in another thread, and Tavon definitely gets credit for cutting that guy's feet right out from under him.
Deion Sanders called it out on NFL prime as a great block by the receiver (emphasis on great) without knowing who it was.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
How do you know I'm not still smoking it? :D

Doesn't change the fact that we are 5-2 though! :banana:
Well, obviously, I don't know. If I was going to bet on it, I'd bet you test positive! :neener::pillowfight:

5-2 is awesome, especially considering where the Rams have been of late record-wise. We should be 6-1 at minimum. The Rams gift wrapped and handed the game to Seattle. I'm happy where we stand but see it could've been even better.(y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats to you and your son! Thank him for his service.

Spent some some time with my son in August on the George H.W. Bush.

You gotta be proud!
Absolutely. Several on here have met both my boys. Damn good kids - the both of them. My youngest is also considering the AF after he gets his degree in Astrophysics. o_O He wants to be an astronaut and he has two possible paths. AF or Navy. Apparently he is going to follow his brother.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Absolutely. Several on here have met both my boys. Damn good kids - the both of them. My youngest is also considering the AF after he gets his degree in Astrophysics. o_O He wants to be an astronaut and he has two possible paths. AF or Navy. Apparently he is going to follow his brother.
Astrophysics? Dayam...:thinking::bow:

My son is switching his major from EE to physics. I'm not that smart but I know darn well he's not getting that from his mom!:hellno::fuelfire:

Astrophysics...the closest I got to that in school was being called a Space Cadet! ;)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We are back!
attachment.php

Peterson wanted no part of Whitworth
Peterson was playing strange yesterday...complaining....making motions after large runs....and wasn't hitting anyone.
I never thought he was a top cb...more like top 15...just like Tru.
Tanzel Smart is beating out there...Walker is playing solid
See below \/
Walker with 2 batted balls.
I thought Walker had a far better game. Smart is getting better tho....

Wow! What a game....I'm kinda pissed I speed watched it all then erased it....

Best play to me was the Ogletree hit....dude brings the impact....didn't even lower his head....and Joyner with ANOTHER pick...My my....maybe he is a safety.....but that was an easy one...
Ogletree is an awesome blitzer. Quinn had another fine game...that's two in a row....Love that guy Samson. And old Longacre just goes about his job...I'd like to see him get 50 snaps ONE effin game!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I don't care how their schedule looks. We just need to keep winning. We'll pay them back in Seattle. They're not an impressive team.

This is why I'm legitimately concerned about winning the division.
Yes as you say, we need to keep winning.
But do you really think the Seadicks will not also keep winning?
Do you really think we can run the table and win out? I don't.
They are up a half a game on us with the tie breaker.

I have faith and hope in our newly awesome Rams, but those stupid Seahawks are going to win many more lucky games and stay in the race up until the final week of regular season. We can bank on that. :(

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why I'm legitimately concerned about winning the division.
Yes as you say, we need to keep winning.
But do you really think the Seadicks will not also keep winning?
Do you really think we can run the table and win out? I don't.
They are up a half a game on us with the tie breaker.

I have faith and hope in our newly awesome Rams, but those stupid Seahawks are going to win many more lucky games and stay in the race up until the final week of regular season. We can bank on that. :(

The only impressive victory they have is over the Colts (and it was a closer game than the score indicates). They should have lost to us. They played like crap against the 49ers. And they were entirely unimpressive against the Giants.

The reality is that the Seahawks still have a great defense, but their offense is a fucking disaster. They rely on flukey plays from a talented QB to win. Their OL and running game are atrocious.

So no, I don't think Seattle will run the table. Frankly, even if they do, we only need to get into the playoffs. At the end of the day, we just need to run this race with our blinders on. Seattle can't do anything to us if we keep winning.

And they're actually down a half game until this weekend.

Do I think we will run the table? No. But if we keep playing like we are, we can win 11 or 12 games. I think that's enough to take the division from Seattle if we hand them a loss in their house.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
The only impressive victory they have is over the Colts (and it was a closer game than the score indicates). They should have lost to us. They played like crap against the 49ers. And they were entirely unimpressive against the Giants.

The reality is that the Seahawks still have a great defense, but their offense is a freaking disaster. They rely on flukey plays from a talented QB to win. Their OL and running game are atrocious.

So no, I don't think Seattle will run the table. Frankly, even if they do, we only need to get into the playoffs. At the end of the day, we just need to run this race with our blinders on. Seattle can't do anything to us if we keep winning.

And they're actually down a half game until this weekend.

Do I think we will run the table? No. But if we keep playing like we are, we can win 11 or 12 games. I think that's enough to take the division from Seattle if we hand them a loss in their house.

I'm certainly hoping for the best outcome (winning the division) but to be honest, losing the Seahawks was very very very bad. It changed everything. Now it's a neck and neck race. Go Rams!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm certainly hoping for the best outcome (winning the division) but to be honest, losing the Seahawks was very very very bad. It changed everything. Now it's a neck and neck race. Go Rams!

I respect your opinion, Brian, but I don't think losing to the Seahawks is as significant as you claim. We've got 9 games left to go. They have 10 games left to go. That's a lot of football to play. If we're as good as we think we are, we'll be sitting pretty at the end of Week 17! (y)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm certainly hoping for the best outcome (winning the division) but to be honest, losing the Seahawks was very very very bad. It changed everything.
Think about those sentences as they relate to the past 5+ years.

The "very, very, very bad" thing still beats the hell outta what we've endured for years now. ;)