Celebration Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm certainly hoping for the best outcome (winning the division) but to be honest, losing the Seahawks was very very very bad. It changed everything. Now it's a neck and neck race. Go Rams!
It took everything the Seahawks had to beat us. 5 turnovers and they only won by 6 points. If Gurley scores that touchdown and Greg doesn’t miss a gimme, it’s 20-16 minimum. And we probably score another touchdown to make it 27-16. So no, I don’t think losing to Seattle was a big deal. Because it was an upset in my eyes. They have a good defense but I can’t see them relying on that forever.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only impressive victory they have is over the Colts (and it was a closer game than the score indicates). They should have lost to us. They played like crap against the 49ers. And they were entirely unimpressive against the Giants.

The reality is that the Seahawks still have a great defense, but their offense is a freaking disaster. They rely on flukey plays from a talented QB to win. Their OL and running game are atrocious.

So no, I don't think Seattle will run the table. Frankly, even if they do, we only need to get into the playoffs. At the end of the day, we just need to run this race with our blinders on. Seattle can't do anything to us if we keep winning.

And they're actually down a half game until this weekend.

Do I think we will run the table? No. But if we keep playing like we are, we can win 11 or 12 games. I think that's enough to take the division from Seattle if we hand them a loss in their house.
I dont get this 1/2 game up tie breaker stuff. They play again.
The Rams have to beat them in that game in order to win the division.
Seattle lost at Tennessee who doesnt appear all that great. They can lose a road game or two

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
6mqiazr6zztz.jpg

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
Nice win guys. I wasn't sure how your team would travel but so far you guys are solid on the road. The Cards suck tho certainly nothing to get all geek'd about I knew from watching Palmer last year with the arm issues you could pretty much stick a fork in him and without Johnson in the backfield they've become probably the worst team in the league. Congrats tho on the win I had you winning big in the office pool lol ca$$h money yo!!