Celebration Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
As predicted in another thread yesterday...

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'll say it again and again, I fucking love this team. And we're so young we're only going to get better.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I hope Honey Badger is going to talk about how our roster is a playoff team.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We had the best shutout of the week!!! :cheers:

Fuck Arians and his geriatric ass team!!! Rams are 5-2 and atop the NFC West!!! We are a top 5 team mother fuckers!!!!!! Defense finally rounding into shape!!! We are a 3 dimensional team!!!! GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
They hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher in 19 games. Huge props to Gurley and the OL.

Next four games on the schedule are all very winnable.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This year, I've tried to stay off ROD during the game so I can truly put my focus on the Rams during the game. This was a great total team win today. Very happy where this team is headed. Great win going into the bye week. We need to continue the focus and not let any distractions change where we're headed. We are going to start getting more national attention, and we can't let it go to our heads. This is new territory for this young team and I trust McVay and the other coaches will keep this team grounded and focused. Cheers boys... We are back! :cheers:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now, that's a fucking win. I'm glad the Rams supported my cockiness this week. Just an amazing all around team performance. My only complaints are that McVay still has a tendency to abandon the run at times, and he still frustrates me by pulling a Martz and blowing through our timeouts because he doesn't get the play in on time.

However, no coach is perfect. McVay is an amazing fucking head coach, so I'll take all of the good with the little bad.

Also, I feel bad for Carson Palmer. It seems like we injure him every year.