Celebration Thread: Rams@49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
McVay: Knock knock
Shanahan: Who's there?
McVay: Owen
Shanahan: Owen who?
McVay: 0 and 3, BITCH!!!

A55VA6

Legend
Crazy game man.. Offense played great. Goff, Gurley, Woods, Watkins, OL were fantastic.

Defense.... good god they are awful. Phillips has his work cut out for himself.

And Ogletree is one of the worst LB's I've ever fuckin watched. His effort and angles are awful. Let this guy walk at seasons end.

Anyways... Goff and the offense is nice!! 2-1, off to a good start.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Watched all of Todd's interview on the post-game show, he is acting completely different this year. He has confidence in the coaching staff and, more importantly, he has confidence in himself again. He was all smiles and seems to actually enjoy football again. That is dangerous for everyone else.

Dropped into McVay's baptism to exorcise the Fisher demons and was born into a productive halfback once more

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watched all of Todd's interview on the post-game show, he is acting completely different this year. He has confidence in the coaching staff and, more importantly, he has confidence in himself again. He was all smiles and seems to actually enjoy football again. That is dangerous for everyone else.

Thought he was going to blast the last regime when asked about his problems last season compared to his success this season but showed class instead. (y)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
APOLOGIES:
I also owe Mr. Triplette and his crew an apology. A very fair game called. I'm sure calls were missed on both sides as always, but it seemed even to me.

Well done Triplette crew. A surprise indeed.:wow:

Naw Man

Tripleshit took every opportunity to call everything!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
APOLOGIES:
I also owe Mr. Triplette and his crew an apology. A very fair game called. I'm sure calls were missed on both sides as always, but it seemed even to me.

He made some shitty calls and non-calls to both teams: See the Brockers facemask non-call and that offensive pass interference near the end of the 4th quarter (although I shouldn't be complaining since that helped with the win :LOL::whistle:)

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Great to see an NFL offense in horns. Our defense has ten days to continue gelling and they really need it. This game wasn't as close as it looked. A late Cooper fumble , a tavon fumble, and an onside kick (literally three plays where our players didn't take care of easy business ) almost costed us the game. Nevertheless, HERE'S TO 2-1 FELLAS!

You can throw in the Countess offside that let them get the first td.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't really know how to feel about it . Thank goodness we won because losing that way would have been crushing

Psycho_X

Legend
Who do teams focus on now? Gurley? Watkins? Woods? Tavon when he's in there? Well hello Mr, Everett nice to have you back too. Oh and there's Kupp.

This offense is going to score as many times as the oline allows it to.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
tumblr_mwnj5mAVFS1sl2sfjo2_250.gif

3b1f59e56155f516d8840183dff2c2c6.gif

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams offense played fast and furious. You could see Watkins, Woods, Gurley and Goff were determined to score a TD everry time they lined up. I want to see Josh Reynolds and Everett incorporated into the offense as well.

Gurley was the man on a mission. That last play on 3rd and 10, Gurley was not going to be denied a 1st Down to seal the deal.

Aaron Donald timely sack to give the Rams offense another chance was great.

Rams need to clean up on the fumbling issue and tighten up that defense. And Michael Brocker interception to prevent the extra 2 points was awesome.

It seemed like 49ers were desperate for a win and so were the Rams. Great slugfest and I am glad Rams came out on top.

My heart is still beating too fast from this barn burner.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Crazy game.
Wade has some work ahead of him. I'm not going to sweat it just yet. I remember our defense took about half a season or more to start playing well under Williams also.

I'm relieved we have a ten day break. Brockers, Sullivan,Joyner, Watkins and TA all injured tonight. Hopefully we can get them back along with Kayvon for Dallas.

Last edited:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
APOLOGIES:

equally bad. I wish someone would teach him what ruffing the passer is. He never gets it right and then he acts all mad about it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Thought he was going to blast the last regime when asked about his problems last season compared to his success this season but showed class instead. (y)

Good on Todd for that.

And besides Todd, as for blasting the last regime ... ROD has you covered. We'll take it from here :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think I felt every possible emotion in that game.

I love the thought of devastated 49er fans after they had hope late in the 4th.