Celebration Thread: Rams@49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Goff 22-28 and at least 2 were throwaways. Two more were drops by Higbee and Kupp. Still a 78% completion percentage Un freaking real

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Gurley talking shit to Irvin

Gonna put a whuppin on your Boys

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff 22-28 and at least 2 were throwaways. Two more were drops by Higbee and Kupp. Still a 78% completion percentage Un freaking real

The Kupp "drop" was on the play nullified by the TO. As I recall, three throwaways, Higbee drop, Watkins wrong route, and inaccurate throw to Gurley while under pressure on the 3-and-out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff has 5 td passes in 1st 3 games.
He had 5 td passes all of last year

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Watched all of Todd's interview on the post-game show, he is acting completely different this year. He has confidence in the coaching staff and, more importantly, he has confidence in himself again. He was all smiles and seems to actually enjoy football again. That is dangerous for everyone else.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The Kupp "drop" was on the play nullified by the TO. As I recall, three throwaways, Higbee drop, Watkins wrong route, and inaccurate throw to Gurley while under pressure on the 3-and-out.
Higbee was a TD

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Oh yeah, forgot about the TO.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great to see an NFL offense in horns. Our defense has ten days to continue gelling and they really need it. This game wasn't as close as it looked. A late Cooper fumble , a tavon fumble, and an onside kick (literally three plays where our players didn't take care of easy business ) almost costed us the game. Nevertheless, HERE'S TO 2-1 FELLAS!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched all of Todd's interview on the post-game show, he is acting completely different this year. He has confidence in the coaching staff and, more importantly, he has confidence in himself again. He was all smiles and seems to actually enjoy football again. That is dangerous for everyone else.
That was such a great interview he was amazing. Loved the banter with Irvin and his respect for Marshall. Looking to see if it's online already.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
APOLOGIES:
I also owe Mr. Triplette and his crew an apology. A very fair game called. I'm sure calls were missed on both sides as always, but it seemed even to me.

Well done Triplette crew. A surprise indeed.:wow:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
tenor.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
APOLOGIES:
I also owe Mr. Triplette and his crew an apology. A very fair game called. I'm sure calls were missed on both sides as always, but it seemed even to me.

The nice thing was there were bad calls both ways.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
APOLOGIES:

Nah. They still suck. We just got the benefit of enough bad calls that we can look past it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody that wants to say same old Rams can go jump off a cliff with their thumb exploring their chocolate starfish :p