Celebration Thread: Rams@49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
It's a celebration thread.
To all you bitchers - take a break.
Or better yet, stfu.

@lachamp - where ya at bro, or bruh, or brah, or whatever the hell it is these days.

Can't wait to see what you're moaning about now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In 5 years under Fisher we scored 40 points twice. We've done it twice in three games under McVay.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
equally bad. I wish someone would teach him what ruffing the passer is. He never gets it right and then he acts all mad about it.
Could have been worse. For as much as we bad mouth him here, his crew beat expectations.

You should be more concerned about our ILBs, returners, and fumbling issues. This was the 9ers we beat tonight, not the Chiefs. Celebrate tonight, work on shoring up some deficiencies in 2 Sundays in Jerrah World.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think I felt every possible emotion in that game.

I love the thought of devastated 49er fans after they had hope late in the 4th.
Absolutely. That loss has to be killing them. I'm loving it.
I will be celebrating for the next 10 days.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Well I’m spent. Nail bitting win. We can use those 10 days off as much as the players lol.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
HO. LEE. SHIT. WHAT A GAME

I was losin my mind but we pulled it out!!! 2-1 baby!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I had to record the game and it stopped recording right after Coppers fumble. I was ready to burn my house down if I came here to see a vent thread.

I can't believe how exciting our offense is now. So many weapons and the balls Goff thows make me feel some type of way.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Yes, we know - the defense stunk tonight. :redcard: Let's talk about our awesome offense instead. :rockon:

NMjyvEd.jpg
[/QUOTE
It's just fools gold I'LL tell ya! We have an easy schedule and we'll win some against bad teams but Goff is no different, he'll look terrible against good teams. We're just not very good!
Sorry just venting! Just getting laying tracks for next lost. My bad!

On to Dallas- As Gurley said, we're going to beat up on your boys next week!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I took my dog for a walk and then had a heavy three shot pour of Bulleit, for medicinal purposes, post game. I don't think the Rams have elevated my heart rate like that since Mike Jones made "The Tackle!"

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I had to work so I missed a lot of the game. I was ESPN gamecasting it. The guy I sit across from at work had his dumb 9ers hat on. Needless to say, I’m happy he had his heart broken and not mine.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Applebees majority Rams fans. 2 49er fans including the waitress. Past halftime bar area was packed Rams fans were abundant. They are out there. It was a f'n good time, the vibes were illin...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
For those you down on Wade and the defense,Take a breath.
Wade has had good defenses everywhere he has been.
This time will be no different.Give the man a little patience.
He will right this ship.
Oh and Carson who?

I recall that they couldn't wait for him to get out of Dallas. There is a lot of change ahead for the D.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We made so many mistakes and still won. That is a great sign. We can clean up the mistakes and potentially have a great team. Good job guyz!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Can't wait to watch this game on game pass this evening.

Goff's stats so far this season are better than I could have hoped for and we not only got Gurley back but he's better than ever!