CB Darious Williams Returns to Rams on 3yr Deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Great news!

Does not mean (to me, at least) that we’re out of the CB draft market, but he really bolsters the DB room.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Another great thing it he alone had 7 picks.. something we badly need.

Psycho_X

Legend
Love it, he's one of the better zone CBs in the NFL quite frankly. Great instincts in space and great attitude. Worked his butt off from a UDFA. One more need checked off.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are a safety and edge rusher away from having no glaring holes come draft day. And the safety would come in round 3 most likely anyway

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Okay we have a vet but I still would like BPA between CB/EDGE at 19. I think Cooper Dejean would be nice in the Star role, or wherever too.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He should certainly take over for DK.. Rams may bring back AK-44 yet too, which still dramatically improve the CBs just getting DK off the field, or add a CB in R1 (DeJean :) ) and CBs are drastically better.
If they add an edge they can go any direction with round 1 which I love. Right now I'm hoping for Latu or Verse but if they secure edge then receiver and corner go way up my list. Love Dejean and I would use him in the star role.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are a safety and edge rusher away from having no glaring holes come draft day. And the safety would come in round 3 most likely anyway
Check out Cole Bishop at Safety in the draft. The most Rams safety you'll ever see.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't even remember Darious being targeted in the Super Bowl run....we probably should have kept him and dumped Ramsey to begin with

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Welcome back D Will!! I feel better about our defense already, haha. Keep stacking, Les!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't even remember Darious being targeted in the Super Bowl run....we probably should have kept him and dumped Ramsey to begin with
I would've loved to keep Ramsey long term but his pride is just too much.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I like the move not many good CBs available in free agency. Just wonder how much the Rams are paying him?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I would've loved to keep Ramsey long term but his pride is just too much.
He's still playing at a high level. Not All-Pro but is still Pro Bowl caliber. It was the cost and our cap situation, not pride or any of that. We let everyone with a big contract go.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Jackson 51 mil, Parkinson 22.5 mil, DWill ?? Are any of their free agents going to approach 20 mil? I don't think so. I guess they figure they're guaranteed a 3rd round comp for Morris in 2025....who needs any more? Maybe we should call it "fuck them comps"!!:laugh4: