CB Darious Williams Returns to Rams on 3yr Deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Williams is one of my favorite all-time Rams. Great underdog story, heady player with the knack for the big play, and a real good dude. Love to have him help us win another Lombardi.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What an awesome off season it's been

..... And we're still 6 weeks from the draft

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I wonder if this means we’re not keeping Witherspoon?

Darious can be the wise old head in the secondary (with JJIII, if we bring him back) and nurture the youngsters; grab an elite CB at 19, maybe?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Don't love it, don't hate it. Offers familiarity.

But really hoping we get away from smaller, soft DBs. He's 30 now and CBs really drop off.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't love it, don't hate it. Offers familiarity.

But really hoping we get away from smaller, soft DBs. He's 30 now and CBs really drop off.
I don't like smaller corners either but I make the exception with Darious Williams. He's shown consistently that he can play the outside at a high level and he's short, but 190 pounds. That's heavier than most of the first round corners in this draft.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don't like smaller corners either but I make the exception with Darious Williams. He's shown consistently that he can play the outside at a high level and he's short, but 190 pounds. That's heavier than most of the first round corners in this draft.
He should certainly take over for DK.. Rams may bring back AK-44 yet too, which still dramatically improve the CBs just getting DK off the field, or add a CB in R1 (DeJean :) ) and CBs are drastically better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully this ends Witherspoons time here. This is a good vet signing imo

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Has long arms too...he plays bigger than he is.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Am I getting him mixed up with Troy Hill?
Maybe, this guy is small, but his arm length is noticeable. I remember that mentioned in one of the write ups when they first got him.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Am I getting him mixed up with Troy Hill?
I found this...almost 31" arms on a 5-9" guy
1000003242.jpg