Case Keenum Experiment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
FAILURE :( Passing was off the second half, no OL to help out bath pass & run. Little better then Foles but not much... 4 turnovers sank this team today

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Experiment was exactly the correct word for Keenum, yet Fisher seems he's the only one that doesn't understand what that word means. Mannion should have been active this game so when the Keenum experiment failed, the next experiment could replace him. And then if he failed Foles was available as the emergency QB. That's what experiment means, try something until there's success, not just see failure in front of your face and just sit there like there's nothing that can be done about it. Fisher has zero desperation ever to win games that can save seasons, he's like the manager that leaves his pitcher in for one pitch too long instead of someone that claws at the dirt to finally give a dying franchise a glimmer of hope.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
With Foles out there we wouldn't have scored a point! That said, Keenum wasn't good enough to save the stupid game plan of playing to keep the game close and then trying to win on a long FG in a swirling wind.
Our coaches are just plain stupid!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Keenum's being evaluated for a concussion. I thought he had one after getting his head bounced off of the ground and he started holding his head. What took so long?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The O-Line will just scar Mannion for life. But, eh. What do we have to lose now...

Well, currently the offensive line is scaring me so misery loves company!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
well we would've had a lot more sacks with Foles in there and probably more turnovers. Foles wouldn't have brought anything more to the table than Keenum. the only difference is Keenum can actually scramble but Foles has the long ball but that doesn't matter cus he has no accuracy. I say let's take a look at some arena league QBs ;) maybe we'll get lucky again

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't know. As bad as Foles has been, Keenum looked worse today.
I saw him miss badly on way too many passes.
We can't let our dislike for Foles poor play get in the way of the game Keenum had today. Because it was every bit as bad as Files if not worse.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
incomplete..... this was a bad defense, and Case looked horrid....at times...decent at others...his deep ball is terrible...I liked how he was using the middle of the field....Tavon had a huge drop...so what, are we talking about cutting him? Thought not...Fumbles were huge....I bet he could beat a good team, if he can let the ball go a little faster...On to Cincinnati...

But if he does this again...I'd want Mannion to finish the season....Start getting him ready now.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't think Fisher knows how to evaluate a QB.

He's like Bizzaro Gruden, he can't find a good QB to save his life.
I dunno, I think Steve McNair (rip) and Kerry Collins would have something to say about this. I can say he has been pretty bad at it since his arrival in Stl.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I find it funny that most who were screaming for Keenum a few weeks back have nothing to say about his performance today. Admittedly, I said we didn't have a qb better than Foles then turned around and screamed for Keenum last Sunday. Ballz!

FRO

Legend
I find it funny that most who were screaming for Keenum a few weeks back have nothing to say about his performance today. Admittedly, I said we didn't have a qb better than Foles then turned around and screamed for Keenum last Sunday. Ballz!
It was worth a shot. Our QBs suck. Our line sucks. Our receivers suck. Our offense sucks. Football sucks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I didn't come right out and say it, but I think I expressed the sentiment that we had bad QB play today. That said, I'm willing to give Keenum a couple more looks before I close the book on his prospects for the year. We gave Foles half a season, so I think we can afford to give Keenum another game or two.

FRO

Legend
Why did we trade a pick, albeit a 7th, for Keenum? Talent wise he is no better than Davis or Hill. Statistic wise he is worse. Why didn't we just keep Hill or Davis and save the pick?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why did we trade a pick, albeit a 7th, for Keenum? Talent wise he is no better than Davis or Hill. Statistic wise he is worse. Why didn't we just keep Hill or Davis and save the pick?
A) Because they wanted him back.
___(1) and they could have kept him were it not for Houston losing their starting QB and plucking him off our PS.

(B) Did anyone really know he wouldn't be any better before this game?
___(1) and are we sure it wasn't just a bad game due to a yet again reshuffled line wherein our center was playing RT?

FRO

Legend
A) Because they wanted him back.
___(1) and they could have kept him were it not for Houston losing their starting QB and plucking him off our PS.

(B) Did anyone really know he wouldn't be any better before this game?
___(1) and are we sure it wasn't just a bad game due to a yet again reshuffled line wherein our center was playing RT?
The coaches and talent evaluators should have known because he has been with the team for almost 2 years. That was horrible today. Maybe the wind screwed him up. I'm willing to give him 2 more starts.

FRO

Legend
It really wasn't a fair battle considering Davis didn't get many opportunities in the preseason to make the team. He was basically injury insurance.