Case Keenum Experiment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

maximus

Rookie
I find it funny that most who were screaming for Keenum a few weeks back have nothing to say about his performance today. Admittedly, I said we didn't have a qb better than Foles then turned around and screamed for Keenum last Sunday. Ballz!

They blamed Foles for all the ills of the offense. Now the truth has come out. The OL sucks, the WRs suck, the TEs suck. Dropped the ball again in crucial situation. Blame Foles !

Noodle arm short guy Keenum looked more horrible than Foles did. He did not had to chase the game, the D did not gave up 24 points in a half, the Ravens have one of the worst pass defenses in the league, they could not focus on defending only the pass like the Bears did. And he still looked horrible.

I said before Foles was made the scapegoat for the problems of the offense, and I'll say it again. He was made the scapegoat for all the problems of the offense.

FRO

Legend
Yeah, talent wise they are super similar. Noodle armed QBs with some mobility and both are gutsy. Davis just has better career numbers and would t cost any picks. Neither are a good option. We suck at QB.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The jury is still out, but he's had no help because of a completely messed up O-Line. some of his throws today are horrid. Timing has been off with some others. Not sure what to think.

I'm done with the excuse of poor oline play. Go look up the amount of playing time along the Patriots oline yet their winning

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Let's go with Sean Mannion, noting to lose at this point and maybe they will set up the next regime with a high draft choice and either Goff or Lynch.

Bad idea, IMO...They're not going to see what Mannion's got in these circumstances...Foles is back up...For better or most certainly worse...Actually, I thought Keenum looked worse today than Foles has...I was surprised at how weak his arm seemed to be (at least to my eye)...

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I didn't see it, but his numbers are horrid. 13 points just ain't gonna cut it these days. If he's concussed, gives Foles a shot again and get Mannion ready if Foles keeps throwing clunkers.

jap

Legend
The coaches and talent evaluators should have known because he has been with the team for almost 2 years. That was horrible today. Maybe the wind screwed him up. I'm willing to give him 2 more starts.

That and the fact that our 'Battering Ram' OL currently resembles a MASH unit.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think it went like this:

Beaker6_280.gif

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They blamed Foles for all the ills of the offense. Now the truth has come out. The OL sucks, the WRs suck, the TEs suck. Dropped the ball again in crucial situation. Blame Foles !

Noodle arm short guy Keenum looked more horrible than Foles did. He did not had to chase the game, the D did not gave up 24 points in a half, the Ravens have one of the worst pass defenses in the league, they could not focus on defending only the pass like the Bears did. And he still looked horrible.

I said before Foles was made the scapegoat for the problems of the offense, and I'll say it again. He was made the scapegoat for all the problems of the offense.
Couldn't have agreed more, and I thought the same immediately when I heard about the benching. Fisher is quickly running out of escape goats.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Keenum should get a home game because some of the issues yesterday were weather related.
That said, he was awful at times yesterday and I didnt expect that. Dont know why considering he faced a team desperate for a win, playing at home, that has a good pass rush and has an oline chocked full of rookies and PS eligible jag

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Who could win behind that OLine? I would have liked to have seen what he could have done when the OL was healthier.

Schmitzer

UDFA
The coaches and talent evaluators should have known because he has been with the team for almost 2 years. That was horrible today. Maybe the wind screwed him up. I'm willing to give him 2 more starts.

IMO, we need someone to evaluate our talent evaluators. We have so many personell issues, so many misses in the draft. We trade up for a WR in the wrong year, we use the #2 pick to get the worst LT available, draft a WR in the second who hadn't used a playbook...

I know we have some hits (Donald, Gurley), but you don't become an elite team by hitting on one draft pick a year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMO, we need someone to evaluate our talent evaluators. We have so many personell issues, so many misses in the draft. We trade up for a WR in the wrong year, we use the #2 pick to get the worst LT available, draft a WR in the second who hadn't used a playbook...

I know we have some hits (Donald, Gurley), but you don't become an elite team by hitting on one draft pick a year.
Give me the names of two or three GM's that you think are superior to Les Snead in the last 4 years.