Case Keenum Experiment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
i say he's already matched Foles' TD numbers the last 3 weeks.
does that mean he's our season's savior? not by a long shot.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The jury is still out, but he's had no help because of a completely messed up O-Line. some of his throws today are horrid. Timing has been off with some others. Not sure what to think.

manmaderam

The one and only
Stop giving all these Rams Qb excuses. I say it doesn't matter now, bit next year we need to get our shit together to get a new or established qb

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't think Fisher knows how to evaluate a QB.

He's like Bizzaro Gruden, he can't find a good QB to save his life.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This offense would make Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers look bad.
So done with Fisher.
4-12 is totally in play

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's go with Sean Mannion, noting to lose at this point and maybe they will set up the next regime with a high draft choice and either Goff or Lynch.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
They would have carried Foles out on a stretcher today. I think as much as poor play got him benched the two injuries on the line got him benched. Mercy benching. Keenum' s feet served him well today until robinson whiffed his block on the stripsack. Honestly it made little difference whether we won or lost today. There arent more than two more victories out there for them. Bad qb play and bad/injured ol means no offense and losses.

Q729

Legend
Let's go with Sean Mannion, noting to lose at this point and maybe they will set up the next regime with a high draft choice and either Goff or Lynch.
The O-Line will just scar Mannion for life. But, eh. What do we have to lose now...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I actually think we would of won would Foles today and that is saying a lot for me.
Thought Kennnum would play way better than he did.
Hard to be a fan right now.