Cardinals cut Michael Floyd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon is making huge money and we have plenty of holes to fill. Grab alshon or gordon and call it a day at wide receiver. We could use help in the secondary and across the offensive line. (I'd be fine if they grabbed Floyd by the way but we really can't afford to go balls to the wall at that position with so many holes)

Goodman

UDFA
Name
Budster
So, invite him to a tryout after he completes his sentence and demonstrates he is succeeding in a Recovery program.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Floyd is one of those guys that is just there for the paycheck. Doesn't really care about winning.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Arizona has had a pretty decent offense and QB lately. I think Britt / Quick would have put up similar numbers in that system. I pass. We're starting fresh the last thing I want is dudes with DUIs. Exceptions could be made for game breaking talents of course. I don't think Floyed fits that description.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did any of you guys that want him, actually watch him play? We have a pile of guys that can average 3 catches a game and a touchdown every three or four games.

All of that pre-season talk that Arians was throwing around about Floyd being a real game changer was apparently just meant to try to motivate him. I thought Arians was even dumber than I already perceived. It turns out he was just grasping at straws to get Floyd to produce.

No thanks Mr. Floyd can bounce around the league with other teams, until he is out of work.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Very inconsistent, needs to be motivated to produce and has been in a WR-friendly system with weapons like Fitz, DJ and a good QB throwing to him and yet he can't find a groove as a #2

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did any of you guys that want him, actually watch him play? We have a pile of guys that can average 3 catches a game and a touchdown every three or four games.

All of that pre-season talk that Arians was throwing around about Floyd being a real game changer was apparently just meant to try to motivate him. I thought Arians was even dumber than I already perceived. It turns out he was just grasping at straws to get Floyd to produce.

No thanks Mr. Floyd can bounce around the league with other teams, until he is out of work.

Yea, I've seen quite a bit. He reminds me a bit of a young Britt. The talent is there. You just wonder when he'll mature (or if he'll mature). In a span of 10 plays, he can look like a true #1 WR and a guy who shouldn't be on a NFL roster.

Frankly, if we can get him fairly cheap, I'd take a flier on him. Maybe we can figure out how to get through to him. Maybe not.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I can't believe these knuckleheads can't get it through their thick skull to call someone and give them a ride home. It's not like they can't afford it. Crap, my son, who lives in Phoenix and is a huge Rams fan, would get him home. They could talk about all the problems at ND!
I don't how many times I have preached thi
I can't believe these knuckleheads can't get it through their thick skull to call someone and give them a ride home. It's not like they can't afford it. Crap, my son, who lives in Phoenix and is a huge Rams fan, would get him home. They could talk about all the problems at ND!