Can We Find A Place For Aaron Donald On This Defense?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Those are some great high lights. He looks great there. But, Fisher likes his DT to be tall (he's not). I also wish he was a bit bigger to help with run defense, which is incredibly important in our defense.

The play at 1:01 where he tackles the RB and the QB was just fantastic.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
159.gif

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Best thing about this pick is watching Rams Talk cry about how terrible he's going to be because he's too short and it was dumb to pick him over Manziel.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best thing about this pick is watching Rams Talk cry about how terrible he's going to be because he's too short and it was dumb to pick him over Manziel.

None of those guys know much of anything about football so it's got to be pretty humorous.

RFIP

Kirwan said yesterday that if Donald plays next to a good DE he'll average 10-12 sacks a year because singled up he can't be blocked. LOL, wonder what he thinks he can do between Quinn and Long???

What a great pick for the Rams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kirwan said yesterday that if Donald plays next to a good DE he'll average 10-12 sacks a year because singled up he can't be blocked. LOL, wonder what he thinks he can do between Quinn and Long???

What a great pick for the Rams.

Kirwan is right. When teams didn't double Donald, he blew up their offensive game-plan.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Kirwan is right. When teams didn't double Donald, he blew up their offensive game-plan.

It's crazy, because Donald might actually have quite a few plays where he's completely unblocked. Teams can't afford to give all of our guys that kind of attention. Someone is getting a favorable mismatch. Quinn and Donald will toast single teams all day, Brockers will manhandle a single team with his strength, and Long's high motor requires him attention at all times.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
OK, this might have been posted already... but the play where Donald tackles BOTH the running back who had taken the handoff AND the quarterback at the same time because... well... why not? I just fell in love with this new toy.

...and great minds think alike. :)

RFIP

OK, this might have been posted already... but the play where Donald tackles BOTH the running back who had taken the handoff AND the quarterback at the same time because... well... why not? I just fell in love with this new toy.

...and great minds think alike. :)

This is easily going to be my favorite pick of the draft!

I've seen every game this cat has played at Pitt and he's a rediculous talent AND moreso with our DL to boot!

The play at 1:10 in this video where he tackled BOTH the Qb and RB is flat out ridiculous!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
One word. Explosive.

This kid is going to be a freaking monster in a 3-4 defense somewhere.
Great call. I became a believer over the past few months and was totally geeked that we were able to draft him