Bye Tavon ??? STAYS ON RESTRUCTURE!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell, I hope he earns all the incentives - I'm sure that can only mean he is producing at a high level.

I hope he produces very well too. It'll help the Rams, and then when he's a free agent he'll get a big contract. Maybe the Rams will get a 3rd round pick

Mick

Pro Bowler
So remaining years are gone from contract....so, he plays decently, becomes a FA, and we get a comp pick when another team signs him? More than we were gonna get this year....if I read that right, then I'm good with this move.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I don't have the data, unfortunately. I do know while last year was worse than usual - he has averaged over 4 fumbles per year in his career. Steadily dropping the ball, for relatively few touches.

The whole team had ball security issues last year. Most of our losses were pretty easily traced back to ball security. Tavon wasn’t by himself there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
New deal.
upload_2018-3-15_18-42-2.png

And the old deal.

upload_2018-3-15_18-42-24.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams obviously not sweating the $3M, which is probably worth it to see what he's got with a full camp. Wanted him gone just so I could see more snaps for Pharoh, but with Sammy gone they might be able to get Tavon to be the 9 route guy.

Understand the logic.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Be free, Tavon, I release you from the curse of my avatar! :cry:

Ram65

Legend
Rams still have the FAKE JET SWEEP AND REAL JET SWEEP!

Put him on the jugs machine every day!

McVay gets another chance to find a way to get him the ball. He was always shaky on punt catching. Practice that too.

Tavon will be fighting for his career. He has to make things happen to get another payday.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I don't have the data, unfortunately. I do know while last year was worse than usual - he has averaged over 4 fumbles per year in his career. Steadily dropping the ball, for relatively few touches.

You are correct sir, you don’t have the data.

Nuff said.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You are correct sir, you don’t have the data.

Nuff said.

But I do have the data that says in 5 seasons he's had 21 fumbles. And in 3 of the seasons he's had 5 fumbles. Problems holding onto the ball are not new to any wrist injury.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
....and if he just does something in the neighborhood of what he did 3 or 4 years ago, he will get signed as an UFA, next year and the Rams may end up with their late 6th or 7th round comp pick for him.... not much, but something.