Breaking: Alex Smith traded to the Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Sure they do, $25 million in cap space and a non guaranteed $19 million to Bortles. Cut him and you're golden. Cut Hurns and Ivory and boom there's another $14 million. They have all the money the want.

Bortles contract is fully guaranteed if still on roster by March 1st. Free agency doesn’t start til March 14th. He also has a clause that guarantees his money if injured or recovering from an injury. He just got wrist surgery. That’s why there are reports of the jags sticking with him for next year.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
You got no chance without a QB. Picks mean little in that equation. Everyone thought the Skins set themselves back a decade or whatever back when they whiffed on RG3 after giving up a load of picks, but they were right back in it when Cousins settled the position down.

Plus Smith is probably better in that offense than Cousins. Good to see him go somewhere that they want him to be the guy and that contract guarantees that.

Except smith won’t have a good run game, game breaking wr, or an elite te in Washington. Might have a good TE if reed can stay healthy but he hasn’t shown that ability at all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really not shocked at the trade but more at the extension they signed Smith to.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What Redskins fans are saying about this...a tiny percentage of the comments. Not everyone was against it but most were. You get the gist.
*********************************************************************************
http://es.redskins.com/topic/419969...tension-per-schefter2nd-rd-pick-part-of-deal/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSudkID3zJM

---------------
WTF is wrong with this front office.
-------------
I’m done. Said that many times, but this time I’m serious. Burn the jerseys
------------
Why get duped by Andy Reid only once?
------------
What the ****. I’m done for awhile. Find me in the tailgate fellas.
-----------
Jerry-Seinfeld-WTF.gif.fbc76b6f4ca4a40f855d32fa183f090f.gif

------------
**** you, Bruce.

**** you, Dan.

I'm done.
-------------
giphy.gif

-----------
What Chiefs fans are saying about this...They seem quite happy about this turn of events.
************************************************************************************
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=a04443cb63bc0cf0713f29bf9a2c257a&t=313573

WOW!!!!!!!!
icon_banana.gif
icon_banana.gif
icon_banana.gif

--------------
It feels so ****ing good.
-------------
HELL YEAH!!!

Get the **** out you worthless piece of shits Alexuals.
-------------
giphy.gif

-----------
bell_ringer.gif

-----------
Please be true.
----------
Lol what happened to the Browns. Dumbasses

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OMG $78 million guaranteed on a 4 year extension.................

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Cousins ends up in Jacksonville, Denver, or (please, no) Minnesota. All three teams that can win now but have giant question marks at QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bortles contract is fully guaranteed if still on roster by March 1st. Free agency doesn’t start til March 14th. He also has a clause that guarantees his money if injured or recovering from an injury. He just got wrist surgery. That’s why there are reports of the jags sticking with him for next year.
If so that's no obstacle, IR him for the year pay the money or have him back up Cousins. Cousins on that team with that running game and defense and they're looking to take over when the Pats fall off the wagon.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
If so that's no obstacle, IR him for the year pay the money or have him back up Cousins. Cousins on that team with that running game and defense and they're looking to take over when the Pats fall off the wagon.

IR him? He will be fully healthy by the start of the season. Cousins will end up on the broncos or browns in my opinion.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
am_98u74483hl8dn4015_1300x1733.jpg

Fake news trying to upstage the Presidents' State of the Union, with this Washington Post Headline!