Bonsignore: Jeff Fisher cost Rams a chance to win, but he won’t admit it

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe if they were looking to toss a pass you could say he should fake him out, but with an outside run to his side of the field off of a direct snap?

Chase had a decent seal off to that side minus the corner coming in. If Marquez wouldn't have had to cut back inside he would have just had to turn that corner, and worst case scenario beat one man to that side who would be getting slowed up by Reynold's seal.
Yeah, I had made that comment before i saw the all-22. Didnt realize that Darby was giving Hill a 5 yard cushion. Usually the defender will try to jam the gunner at the line. That wasn't the case this time. They were clearly ready for that play and Hill should have adjusted.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Who decided it was a good idea to run twice and then have to be forced to pass on third down, when the run hasn't been there most of the game? That didn't look like the series Boras was calling the whole game.
Again, does Keenum understand the playbook enough to call his OWN audibles? Doesn't EVERY NFL team do this? We have a couple HS out here...they have some of the most sophisticated schemes around...QB's audible...14-15 year-olds....Are we insinuating that these high schools have more diversity than professionals?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Again, does Keenum understand the playbook enough to call his OWN audibles?
Yes. That's what happens when you hear him say, "Kill! Kill!"

We have a couple HS out here...they have some of the most sophisticated schemes around...QB's audible...14-15 year-olds....Are we insinuating that these high schools have more diversity than professionals?
No. You're insinuating that.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
"Then Fisher did the most curious thing: He simultaneously threw his players under the bus"

Done this time and again.Can't expect someone to change or adapt when they refuse to
see or admit when they are wrong.This is one reason he has never changed in all of his years
of Coaching.Ego is a blinding personality trait.
Fisher is a coaches player by all accounts you bias is showing and it isn't appealing. Much like the article and the sign in the picture with the article.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I didn't like the fake at that point but then there were several play call that I disagreed with throughout the game. That being said the fake punt did not cost the Rams a win. Piss poor execution and play calling in the redzone, penalties and turnovers is what cost the team a chance to win, a team loss.

Fisher is the coach get used to it, if you don't like it there are some other POS boards that like that kind of shit.

Memphis Ram

Legend
The fake punt was horrible. But, somehow it bothered me more that they didn't go for it on 4 and goal at the 4 yard line prior to that last FG. Even if they fail, they've flipped the field better, if the defense and special teams does it's job.
:hiding:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fake punt was horrible. But, somehow it bothered me more that they didn't go for it on 4 and goal at the 4 yard line prior to that last FG. Even if they fail, they've flipped the field better, if the defense and special teams does it's job.
:hiding:
Agreed. They needed a TD either way, the FG there was the mistake, not the fake punt

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Fisher is a coaches player by all accounts you bias is showing and it isn't appealing. Much like the article and the sign in the picture with the article.

In a lot of ways he is a players coach,except when it comes to accepting responsibility
for his failures.It's always blamed on the coaching staff or players.
The proof is in his press conferences and quotes.This
is not just my opinion it is fact.I am a Rams fan and I want to see them succeed no matter
who is coaching,so your "bias" claim is not even close to the truth.
A true Leader accepts
responsibility for his failures,especially when he is the man in charge because ultimately
It is his fault.If the players don't execute,If the game plan is not sound or whatever it may be.
Jeff's fingers are always pointing outwards,never in.

tavian

Fisher is the coach get used to it, if you don't like it there are some other POS boards that like that kind of crap.

Fisher is the coach, but we will continue to discuss him and the Rams,Good and Bad.
Because this a forum ..People have opinions and are free to discuss
them within the parameters that have been set up at ROD.
Just because someone has an opinion different than yours
doesn't give you the the right to talk disrespectful by telling them to leave the board.
If that displeases you than YOU can find another board to go to.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
In a lot of ways he is a players coach,except when it comes to accepting responsibility
for his failures.It's always blamed on the coaching staff or players.
The proof is in his press conferences and quotes.This
is not just my opinion it is fact.I am a Rams fan and I want to see them succeed no matter
who is coaching,so your "bias" claim is not even close to the truth.
A true Leader accepts
responsibility for his failures,especially when he is the man in charge because ultimately
It is his fault.If the players don't execute,If the game plan is not sound or whatever it may be.
Jeff's fingers are always pointing outwards,never in.
Saying something is a fact doesn't make it so and the last time I checked Fisher hasn't put on the pads for decades. The players are the ones on the field and are the ones accountable executing the plays. If they do their jobs and win the one on one battles the plays are successful if they don't the plays fail and we get "knowledgeable" fans talking nonsense.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fisher is the coach, but we will continue to discuss him and the Rams,Good and Bad.
Because this a forum ..People have opinions and are free to discuss
them within the parameters that have been set up at ROD.
Just because someone has an opinion different than yours
doesn't give you the the right to talk disrespectful by telling them to leave the board.
If that displeases you than YOU can find another board to go to.
Your discussion pushes the lines and your dislike for Fisher blurs your perception. I won't be going anywhere but I will tell you when you're full of shit

tavian

Saying something is a fact doesn't make it so and the last time I checked Fisher hasn't put on the pads for decades. The players are the ones on the field and are the ones accountable executing the plays. If they do their jobs and win the one on one battles the plays are successful if they don't the plays fail and we get "knowledgeable" fans talking nonsense.

It's a fact because it is common knowledge that the Head coach is ultimately responsible
for the product on the field.

tavian

Your discussion pushes the lines and your dislike for Fisher blurs your perception. I won't be going anywhere but I will tell you when you're full of crap

I never said I disliked Fisher.Just wish he would stand up and take responsibility for his team.Like a real man would.

You are not qualified to decide what pushes the lines and what doesn't
That's what the Mods are here for and I haven't heard the first complaint.
You're in here telling people to leave the board if they don't like it.
Like you you are in charge or something.LMAO.
"Ooh look at me I'm blackbart I'm in charge and
everybody better listen to me because I'm a Badass."
You're hilarious.

"but I will tell you when you're full of crap"
Sure feel free you're quite entertaining.LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ight you two....

453199d90efa0faff6d913502904db0f.gif

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@LACHAMP46 St John Bosco and Mater Dei aren't just average schools. They may have more HOF's than the Rams.
but yes you may be right about their offenses