Bleacher Report says Rams' coaching worst in NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Obvious 49er fan that is just frustrated that Kaepernick is screwed now that Williams is running the show. When he says worst coaching staff, it really translates to most feared :sneaky:

I'm happy "Alessandro from SF" is scared
No Ram fan would name their kid Alessandro - Alice for short

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Also, Fisher was in a division with Peyton Manning for a looooong time, and now he's in a division with two of the best teams in the NFL. He hasn't exactly had it easy!

Also, Fisher was in a division with Peyton Manning for a looooong time, and now he's in a division with two of the best teams in the NFL. He hasn't exactly had it easy!
That's the level which has been set, he either makes that level, or it doesn't matter if he's ranked 32nd or 3rd. That's what we need.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Bleacher report is one of the most reliable & consistent outlets at reporting bullshit ass garbage.

I can't even give them the time and day with the combination of a horribly made website that requires me to read paragraphs at a time in slide shows that are filled with bullshit

MrMotes

Starter
If you're a good coach, lesser coaches complain about being in a division with you...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That's a good point.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
This is as bad as PFF's Ranking of the Rams roster at #31, but I am not surprised something like this came from the bowels of Bleacher Report (BR).

PFF and BR defecate steaming piles of excrement under the pretense of professional journalism. Most of their stuff is opinion-based nonsense from mental midgets but there is the occasional smattering of some credible work. Hopefully these writers (hopeless idiots) will lose their platform if they keep crapping out this absurd mindless drivel.

It is good to know fans here understand that BR serves up this type of useless crap on a continual basis. Unfortunately PFF appears to still carry a lot of credibility with many online readers.

Rambition

Rookie
this is quite typical of bleacher report...a superficial regurgitation of stuff somebody else said a bunch of times somewhere else but was no less superficial then, either.

Rambition

Rookie
Bleacher report is one of the most reliable & consistent outlets at reporting bullcrap ass garbage.

I can't even give them the time and day with the combination of a horribly made website that requires me to read paragraphs at a time in slide shows that are filled with bullcrap
LOL, you said it.

i'm truly thinking there is a whole segment of the population who can now only read a full paragraph if it's accompanied by a picture.

RamWoodie

Legend
Here's my response...

yawn.png

That is all...(y)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Nice Article Alice... Your next one should be about how Peyton Manning is trash since he only has one ring......ass clown

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Sorry guys but I tend to agree with him about Fisher, totally agree with him about Shottenheimer (I think he can cost the Rams from ever winning a Super Bowl), and disagree with him about Williams.