Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Go to New England who essentially has no offense to speak of at the moment and get thrown under the bus as the OC or stay in sunny California where McVay assistant get sucked up yearly for big promotions. He knows he'll get another, better opportunity in the next several years and gets to stay in the football coaching mecca until then.

But glad we'll keep him another year. Davis Allen could use some consistency for his development into the stud he looks like he might be in the passing game.

Psycho_X

Legend
Also, I'm surprised Mike LaFleur got no play whatsoever. I am very happy for that and hope he sticks around for years to come but with his brother having the success he's had after getting hired from McVay I'd think he'd at least be on the interview circuit even though he might be a bit young still to get an actual HC job. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to the consistency on that side of the ball finally.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Go to New England who essentially has no offense to speak of at the moment and get thrown under the bus as the OC or stay in sunny California where McVay assistant get sucked up yearly for big promotions. He knows he'll get another, better opportunity in the next several years and gets to stay in the football coaching mecca until then.

But glad we'll keep him another year. Davis Allen could use some consistency for his development into the stud he looks like he might be in the passing game.

Since that tweet came-out, New England hired Alex Van Pelt as its OC.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Also, I'm surprised Mike LaFleur got no play whatsoever. I am very happy for that and hope he sticks around for years to come but with his brother having the success he's had after getting hired from McVay I'd think he'd at least be on the interview circuit even though he might be a bit young still to get an actual HC job. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to the consistency on that side of the ball finally.
LaFleur took a ton of heat in NYC for the struggles of the Jets' offense and Zach Wilson's poor play in 2022.
May have been unfair. The Jets were just as bad in 2023.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Gonna take a year or so to get the stink of Zach Wilson and the putrid offense of the Jets off him. Right or wrong.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Wow! ...

so Harbaugh and the Ravens have lost their Defensive Coordinator Mike Macdonald (Head Coach in Seattle), their Assistant-HC / DL-coach Anthony Weaver (DC in Miami) and their DB-coach Dennard Wilson (DC in TN).
People want that defense.

I think the Rams will steal plenty from it.