Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
McVay goes from youngest coach in the league to suddenly third youngest in span of a couple of weeks.
Aging Matt Damon GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great hire. Seattle keeps a defensive minded coach and we put up over 31 on them after a bye. Seattle needed offensive help, not defensive.
I'm a bit disappointed with this hire. Didn't want to see a guy like him added to the division, Quinn would have been far better for us. But maybe they'll be impatient and it won't work out. He may need some time to settle in.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
They're wanting to rebuild that 12th man BS, which was pretty non-existent when we played them week 1. But we need them to keep the whiners in check so I'd like them to be good enough for that.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Ive actually met MacDonald and spent some time with him on a few occasions. Last time I saw him was right before he took the DC job at Michigan. He was just a defensive assistant for the Ravens at the time. Unbelievably nice dude who loves football. Obviously a bright guy. Funny story, the last time I hung out with him he had just gotten back from visiting his sister in Seattle. He said he loved it there and could see himself living there one day.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Horrible news fellas: our asst special teams coach, Jeremy Springer, took the Special Teams Coach vacancy in New England.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Great Hire IMHO. MacDonald is one DC I would have considered. Bright & the Seahawks will be tough defensively. Not sure his plan for their offense, however, he has been around a couple of extraordinary offensive guys in Jim Harbaugh & Todd Monken. Now the questions looms, who will be his OC?
Probably McVay's "gopher" who makes the coffee runs, will get the gig.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So 8 head coach openings with 7 filled. By my count it's 4 DC"s promoted so far win Morris, McDonald, Mayo and Pierce. Washington might have to go defensive guy too with Slowik and Johnson going back as OCs? Very interesting coaching cycle this year.

If Washington goes from Rivera to Quinn that would be very sad why even get rid of Rivera? Do they do what nobody thinks and promote Bienemy? Snyder is gone but they still seem disfunctional.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Solid. Might mean they know Staley is staying in LA.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Know nothing about this guy, what's the word?
Did a great job as Ohio State DC which got him the head coaching gig at Boston College.

Tough school to recruit because of academics & their NDL funds are limited, but they were well coached by Hafley & his staff.

IMO he will be a major upgrade over Joe Barry.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Did a great job as Ohio State DC which got him the head coaching gig at Boston College.

Tough school to recruit because of academics & their NDL funds are limited, but they were well coached by Hafley & his staff.

IMO he will be a major upgrade over Joe Barry.
A ham sandwich would be an upgrade... but sounds like good pedigree there.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Eight Head Coach openings ... five filled by men with a background on Defense ... interesting ... little surprising.