Bet. It. All.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm all in! Want our Rams to show the country that they're for real this time!

TexasRam

Legend
Sorry to be the killjoy. I'm just being a realist. It aint happenin against the Niners in SF. Would I love to be wrong? Hell Yes!!

Now if we do win I predict we will win the Super Bowl. Winning this late in the season on the road vs last years NFC Super Bowl team would mean we have arrived and nothing will stop us. But I think we struggle mightly vs the Niners defense and come back down to earth as a young inconsitent team with a backup QB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't think you guys want me going all in. I didn't bet on the Rams against Indy or Chicago. I'll just stick with that protocol and miss out on making all that money.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Like last week, betting most of my money($12,000) on the Rams, and gonna bet the leftover $644 on the Jags game once it comes up, just like last week :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think you guys want me going all in. I didn't bet on the Rams against Indy or Chicago. I'll just stick with that protocol and miss out on making all that money.

No, that's EXACTLY why you should go all in. Take it to a new level! Show them we don't fear them!

Rams - :woot:
Niners - :omg:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Sorry to be the killjoy. I'm just being a realist. It aint happenin against the Niners in SF. Would I love to be wrong? Hell Yes!!

Now if we do win I predict we will win the Super Bowl. Winning this late in the season on the road vs last years NFC Super Bowl team would mean we have arrived and nothing will stop us. But I think we struggle mightly vs the Niners defense and come back down to earth as a young inconsitent team with a backup QB.

You lost me. You're a realist?

Niners haven't won a hard game since game one against the Packers. Why are we scared again?

Didn't they lose 29 - 3 to the Hawks who we almost beat with KC? And didn't they lose to the Colts who we blew out?

Rushing? Forte and Lynch are both better than Gore this season and they COMBINED for 100 yards against this improved Rams D.

Passing? Niners are worst in the NFL. WORST.

Offense? Bears were 8th and lost by 21 points. Colts were 14th and lost by 30. Niners are 30th!

Field position? Rams have the MOST net yards punting average in the NFL. Tayvon is 5th returning for the season and the best for the last 4 games.

Defense? Quinn has the 2nd most sacks, most forced fumbles, and most hits on a QB.

Rams have blowouts and momentum. The Niners haven't won since week 8 except for Washington, one of, if not the worst defense in the NFL, and then they scored 27, lower than the 30+ average score Washington has given up all season.

Rams W/L is bad because they took time to gel and season. Right now, they are playing lights out and lead the entire NFL in many stats. Outside of W/L, where do the Niners beat the Rams?

To me, this is the big test. I think they are up to it. I think they are on fire. I think they want this.

Maybe I'm selling myself but I called the Bears win against all the talking heads and I'm calling this one. We'll see.

Worst case, I can't see a -9.5. No way. That's the betting public being lemmings.

NOW, Rams can't win? Please explain in detail why. I would like to know how the Niners are suddenly better than their recent performance. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ryan_zps87bbfb36.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit

By the way, you do remember we beat the NFC Super Bowl team last season this late in the season on the road when they actually WERE the NFC Super Bowl Team and when the Rams had a lot less fire power?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Dude, you're certainly entitled to your opinion but you are officially uninvited to view this week's game at my house.

:wink:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No, that's EXACTLY why you should go all in. Take it to a new level! Show them we don't fear them!

Rams - :woot:
Niners - :omg:
A'ight I'm in. I bet all it would let me. Doh! Now I have more to bet.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Wait a second here... where's X's bet? Does he HATE the Rams now? Is he HOPING they'll LOSE? :omg:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Can't believe Rams fans have put money on a whiners win. I mean I get y'all think we're gonna loose but to put money towards that team eeeeyuk