Bet. It. All.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I know, I'm just a crazy homer who's going to bet it all every week till I lose it. :cray:

Nope. (well, probably not)

Rams WILL win this week and here's why:

Bears scored 21 points on the Rams with the number 8 offense and Colts could only muster 8 points with the number 14th. Niners rank 30th!

The Rams' one glaring weakness is their secondary. Niners have the worst passing game in the NFL!

In the last two weeks, the Rams have earned the top spot in the NFL rushing. Stacy is a question mark at this time but I believe Bam Bam, who outran Stacy against the Bears, and TA, can carry the running game torch. If Stacy plays too, forget about it.

San Fran has the 6th rated D which is 4th against the run and 12th against the pass. That doesn't scare me because the Rams are running and run blocking so well and if the Niners focus on the run, the Rams just release the Tavon and Cookie Monster. I'm very confident, with those two on the field, complemented by Givens and Kendricks, the Niners can't stack the box.

Rams' special teams led by Rock Stedy and Ray Ray are playing lights out and the Niners highest ranked kick/punt returner is 24th. Tavon, despite all the early penalties and poor blocking, is now 5th. Rams will control field position. This is the key to the bend but don't break Rams' D and creating turnovers. With such a poor passing game, they just won't be able to go 85 yards every series and with The Mighty Quinn and Long pass rush, turnovers are inevitable. Also, notice that Greg the Leg hasn't kicked a FG over 48 yards all season. THAT'S what controlling field position gets you. Punts are now FGs. FGs are now TDs.

Niners run well. So do the Bears. Kappy runs well. So does Luck. With the Rams playing strong run D and Tree bird-dogging Kappy, I think the Rams are up to the run game challenge. Gore and Kappy aren't any better than what the Rams have beat the last two weeks.

The Niners' pass rush is the real deal. KC has good pocket awareness and the O line has been playing outstanding. I trust in the Fish and company to have a plan to keep him upright and with options.

The last reason - Tavon Austin

Rams 28 Niners 17

Bet. It. All! :juiced:

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Also, to your point, our run D plays very well against downhill power runners. It's the shifty, cutback runners like C. Johnson and M. Forte that seem to cause us more problems. I say we win this one 31 - 10!

Last edited by a moderator:

V3

Hall of Fame
Sadly, the 9ers passing game will change against the Rams. They're getting Crabtree back. Good luck, though.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sadly, the 9ers passing game will change against the Rams. They're getting Crabtree back. Good luck, though.

Crabtree is coming off a serious injury. It's his first NFL game in a very long time. They will ease him back.

I really don't expect him to be a big factor. Besides, how is Kappy supposed to throw to Crabtree from his back? :sly:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I worry about Clemens and INTs. I really hope that he continues to play smart but the 49ers D is formidable and against a guy like Clemens it could be the kiss of death. The Rams need to keep the turnover margin in their favor to win this game.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Just gotta do what they've done the last 2 games. Play smart and solid.
Oh and annihilate

RamzFanz

Damnit
I worry about Clemens and INTs. I really hope that he continues to play smart but the 49ers D is formidable and against a guy like Clemens it could be the kiss of death. The Rams need to keep the turnover margin in their favor to win this game.

Yep. I agree. I am worried about KC too.

Maybe I'm being delusional because the Niners are a very physical team and have a good pass rush. It IS just good though. It's NOT great like the Rams.

KC is KC. Keeping the ball secure is going to have to be intentional. Lots of running. Dump off options. Strong O line play. Make the Niners pay for aggressive pass rushing.

I think the O line is up to it. They really are playing very well. I'm going to trust them.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let me add that Rams are -9.5 right now not that we will need it.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm ready for this one to be put up in the sports book so I can get in before the line goes down...no that we will need it! :cool:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'd feel a lot better if Zack had not been hurt. Cunningham looked good in the second half after they had been softened up but he still put the ball on the ground.

The niners got Smith back last night and as mention Crabtree will be back and he wore us out last year. Plus our CB situation is a question.

If the Rams protect the ball and bring the defensive effort they have it is a winable game. But that is what I thought the first game:slap:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm ready for this one to be put up in the sports book so I can get in before the line goes down...no that we will need it! :cool:

I put in a request. You know this line is going to move.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'd feel a lot better if Zack had not been hurt. Cunningham looked good in the second half after they had been softened up but he still put the ball on the ground.

The niners got Smith back last night and as mention Crabtree will be back and he wore us out last year. Plus our CB situation is a question.

If the Rams protect the ball and bring the defensive effort they have it is a winable game. But that is what I thought the first game:slap:

I hear ya.

The first game was a completely different team though. No running game. O line wasn't playing at this level. Schotty hadn't had his breakout game for Tavon. Special teams' penalties killing TA and field position. But I hear ya.

RamzFanz

Damnit
By the way, Sunday's forecast in San Fran is 66 and sunny.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is this thread title a quote from Teddy KGB?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, right after he twists the oreo. :heh:
Nice. One of my favorite movies, and the scene I thought of instantly after reading the title.
And. Any time someone gives me change in a store, I say, "Pyay dat men heez monny."

RamzFanz

Damnit
Done.

$31,200 :wow:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :woot:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm in for $13,100! Gonna buy me a new sailboat at this rate!!! Hey Paulie, how do I cash out? :heh: