Bet. It. All.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Think I'm done betting on my Rams. The last time I bet real money on my Rams? We lost to the Steelers some 33 years ago.:slap:

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
It was funny! Do not care about the money, let's have fun.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was funny! Do not care about the money, let's have fun.
Oh sure. Obviously YOU don't have mouths to feed and shelter to provide. I was counting on that payday.:heh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - just doesn't work for me. Might be the only thing I'm superstitious about but every time I bet on my Rams, bad things happen. Might have to play the market again.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah - just doesn't work for me. Might be the only thing I'm superstitious about but every time I bet on my Rams, bad things happen. Might have to play the market again.

I tried to tell you not to bet. You know you're bad luck.

TexasRam

Legend
Does it make you feel good to have been "right" about that?

Not because I like Being a know it all. But because my fandom gets questioned when I am being a realist yes. The rest of the world can see the Niners are surging and healthy as ever while we are playing with Kellen Clemens. It's a no brainer who to pick.

It Bradford was in I would have taken the Rams vs the spread no question. I think we are one top CB and a healthy Bradford from being as good as the Niners. Just my opinion.

ram29jackson

Rookie
Not because I like Being a know it all. But because my fandom gets questioned when I am being a realist yes. The rest of the world can see the Niners are surging and healthy as ever while we are playing with Kellen Clemens. It's a no brainer who to pick.

It Bradford was in I would have taken the Rams vs the spread no question. I think we are one top CB and a healthy Bradford from being as good as the Niners. Just my opinion.

not when the Rams receivers have no clue how to run routes though ( from reading a couple threads around here)