Bet. It. All.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry man. I can't bet against my Rams PERIOD. I realize my rationalizations don't apply to all. That's cool. I just can't do it personally. By the same token, I have a hard time betting ON my Rams because I am stupid ass superstitious at times. I'm bucking that trend and am just hoping I don't Freak things up. We really HAVE to win this week!

Be sure I'm blaming you for any result other than a Rams blowout.

RamzFanz

Damnit
35-11 is why

OK, fair enough. Not that Rams had a running game back then or that they were playing strong run D like they are now or that Schotty had had his breakout game, but if you're scared...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Be sure I'm blaming you for any result other than a Rams blowout.

And I you.

I don't think you guys want me going all in. I didn't bet on the Rams against Indy or Chicago. I'll just stick with that protocol and miss out on making all that money.

No, that's EXACTLY why you should go all in. Take it to a new level! Show them we don't fear them!

Rams - :woot:
Niners - :omg:

:mad::mad::mad:

:heh:

TexasRam

Legend
So yea, As i was saying. Rams will lose this one by more than 9.5. Any Questions?

RamzFanz

Damnit
So yea, As i was saying. Rams will lose this one by more than 9.5. Any Questions?

Not sure what to make of a guy who bets against his team then rubs it in our faces.

Hey, enjoy your ROD $. :bigup:

TexasRam

Legend
Not sure what to make of a guy who bets against his team then rubs it in our faces.

Hey, enjoy your ROD $. :bigup:

When I bet for my team or start my teams fantasy players they lose. So I try to buck the system.

I am also a realist and am just bringing the point up because everyone acted like I was insane. I was just being Sober as you all can now see.

But yes I will enjoy the money.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
There is only one thing you can do in a situation like this. Take what you have left and bet again baby! woohoo!

RamzFanz

Damnit
There is only one thing you can do in a situation like this. Take what you have left and bet again baby! woohoo!

Already on my agenda! Gotta go, need to make lots of posts at $25 each.